Gays Mock Christianity/Seeking Tolerance

I was thinking about how complicated "racism" is nowadays...

What would happen if someone slapped a "Blacks Only" sign at the ONLY water cooler (or bathroom) at the office.

Would black people feel privileged for exclusive rights or discriminated against?

Would white people feel left out, do they even have a right to complain?

What would happen when someone used it? (from either race)

Which group would be labeled racist?

Someone brave should try this experiment.

I was thinking about how complicated "racism" is nowadays...

What would happen if someone slapped a "Blacks Only" sign at the ONLY water cooler (or bathroom) at the office.

Would black people feel privileged for exclusive rights or discriminated against?

Would white people feel left out, do they even have a right to complain?

What would happen when someone used it? (from either race)

Which group would be labeled racist?

Someone brave should try this experiment.

They would be too suspicious of the water to drink it. I would be, too.

Saying black folks can't be racist is saying they're different than white folk (or any other race that "can" be racist) -- which is pretty much the definition of racist... On top of being incorrect.

Saying black folks can't be racist is saying they're different than white folk (or any other race that "can" be racist) -- which is pretty much the definition of racist... On top of being incorrect.

gee and who on this forum said the opposite?

White folks are born with a racist gene. Black folks have a gene that lets them dunk from the free-throw line. Asians have a recessive kung-fu instinct.