More soccer--USMNT in the Gold Cup

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mexico was given their QF match by the refs. Ticos got jobbed.

Yeah, that was pretty messed up. The whistle to end regulation should have blown long before then anyway. Then, I couldn't believe it when the ref pointed to the spot. Worst call I've seen in a while. I feel bad for the Ticos. Edited by Cugalabanza

Yuck. I'd bought tickets to the Final. Had to throw them on Stubhub and they sold overnight. Also had a non-refundable hotel nearby the stadium in South Philly. Gambled a wee bit and lost, I suppose.

Since the US squad is not playing for the championship, I'll cheer for the reggae boys.

Dos a cero !!!

Extremely disappointed. We dominated that game. Missed a lot of opportunities on a shook goalie. Guzan stinks. Hopefully we have someone else that can supplant him.

There was an article in the paper today that Tim Howard will come back to the US National team in September.

Since the US squad is not playing for the championship, I'll cheer for the reggae boys.

Dos a cero !!!

There was an article in the paper today that Tim Howard will come back to the US National team in September.

That's good news. Hopefully they'll be able to find a better replacement for Guzan while he holds down the fort. Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

My grandson Connor just started playing at the league over in Caz Park. They're so cute at that age!!! Running around and they have no idea what the heck they're doing!!! LMBO!!!They don't keep score at that age of course. But they're having fun, and that's all that counts. Pictures to come.