Wearing Sabres shirt gets guy Vanessa Williams

I didn't know her mother was from Buffalo. My niece went to school with her daughter and they came to her 8th b-day party, which was held at a skating rink. Vanessa was there and you wouldn't have been able to tell it was her because she was bundled-up and unassuming. I didn't approach her because I figured she didn't want to be bothered, but others did.

Cool stuff. I've meant a lot of people all over the world wearing Buffalo stuff (my handsome face probably doesn't hurt either. :) ).

She's still beautiful. It's funny that she goes from NBA player and rick Fox goes to 25 year old actress. The life of a guy. :)

I've been to St. Stanislaus Bishop & Martyr Church before (I am not Polish but my family is)

Read about engagement before; he is a retired plumber and I am sure that will lead to many polish plumber jokes.

So when is Vanessa getting key to city and when is she singing the national anthem for Bills?

This is a great idea! She did sing it at the Super Bowl, and she sang it at the SU-Duke game two seasons ago.

She really does love Buffalo. She spent every Thanksgiving and parts of every summer here, while growing up.

And, her brother is a big Bills fan!

Of course, now her husband is, too!