News Channel 7 Reports...

Stussy109

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they get alot closer alot quicker. Bills can't do any worse without Bledsoe than with him, in fact they will be a much better offensive team with a mobile QB. I can't wait until this is official. I will be buring a pile of Bledsoe Bobbleheads & a jersey in the backyard. The Bills should permanently ban anyone from ever wearing #11 again. It's time for the "JP Losman Era" to begin. I'm pretty damn excited about it.

All I know is,hasnt the 2 week decision on the QB situation passed by now???????????????

235218[/snapback]

It has......but the writing on the wall is becoming much clearer.

That said, this is still firmly planted in "rumor" state right now; there's no links anywhere to back it up.  I'd guess it's the same "story" as when Mort said it last month.

CW

235163[/snapback]

I'm waiting to hear if Buddy The Wonder Dog sniffs out anything from One Bills Drive.

Bills can't do any worse without Bledsoe than with him, in fact they will be a much better offensive team with a mobile QB.

Buffalo had a winning record this year... But they can't do any worse with a new QB? How quickly we all forget Todd Collins, AVP and RJ.... Again, if this does all pan out the way people in the thread want it to, it'll be interesting to see what people are saying if we go 4-12.

Two years ago, Buffalo was 8-8, one game behind the Patriots...

It'd be very easy to fall from where we are. You guys are talking like we were 2-14 this year.

Regardless, I can't wait until the decision has been made either way so we can move on.

CW