News Channel 7 Reports...

Stussy109

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was stage-diving with Max Lane (I think it was Max Lane) at an Everclear show at a club called The Paradise on Comm Ave here in Boston.  I lived right across the street at the time.  One of them landed on a girl at the show.  The club was shut down for awhile.  Bledsoe caught a lot of sh-- for it.

235028[/snapback]

Lane is correct. Scott Zolak also was there but reportedly did not stage dive. I never remember them reporting which of the two actually caused the girl's injury (they both ended up paying 500 K in damages), but she had major damage to her vertabrae.

I also contend that going off to Montana to decompress every offseason is hardly giving one's all to one's team. This player is not a good example in the NFL of a player that eats, sleeps and breathes football.

Lane is correct. Scott Zolak also was there but reportedly did not stage dive. I never remember them reporting which of the two actually caused the girl's injury (they both ended up paying 500 K in damages), but she had major damage to her vertabrae.

235046[/snapback]

It wasn't Drew's fault.

He was stage-diving with Max Lane (I think it was Max Lane) at an Everclear show at a club called The Paradise on Comm Ave here in Boston. I lived right across the street at the time. One of them landed on a girl at the show. The club was shut down for awhile. Bledsoe caught a lot of sh-- for it.

He was stage diving. Not having sex with 15 year old girls, stealing, drinking and driving, stealing etc. etc. etc. - stupid yes, bad character? no.

Johnny - I lived on Babcock street, where did you live?

Like him or not, he never gave any less than 100% to this team.  His performance as a QB was not always up to snuff, but as a man and a leader, we should appreciate all that he did.

235009[/snapback]

that's actually not the case. Because 100% is relative. There are QBs in this league, like pennington and brady, who devote a crazy amount of their time to film study and practice. drew doesn't do that. he puts his required time in, does a little extra, and devotes the majority of his time to his family, which from his angle is more important.

as a QB, he doesn't have the same priorities.

I can't criticize him for that, because his family should be important, but i think i'd rather have a guy who's a complete QB geek than a family man.

Some of you guys are friggen mean....

- Yeah I want a change at QB.....

- But I backed Drew prior to this year for a reason....he IS a decent person. I dont know him well but in the limited chances I DID get to meet him I thought him to be a pretty good guy. He makes mistakes like a lot of guys do.....but in the end he was a genuinely good person....somebody who would tip brews with you and not stuck on himself.

- To be honest....I was worried before this last season because of the concussions he was starting to take....he gave us everything he had and it just wasn't good enough.

Good luck to you Drew

He was stage diving. Not having sex with 15 year old girls, stealing, drinking and driving, stealing etc. etc. etc. - stupid yes, bad character? no.

Johnny  - I lived on Babcock street, where did you live?

235049[/snapback]

I say bad character yes on this one. It goes beyond doing something "stupid." When you're the size of these two guys and you propel yourself into a crowd of people that consists of kids that are a third your size, you're recklessly endangering other people.

This was very similar to drinking and driving - same idea without a car involved.

I say bad character yes on this one. It goes beyond doing something "stupid." When you're the size of these two guys and you propel yourself into a crowd of people that consists of kids that are a third your size, you're recklessly endangering other people.

This was very similar to drinking and driving - same idea without a car involved.

235064[/snapback]

BS. How many shows have you been to? Half the guys down there are 250+, it's just all FAT.

Sources close to the Bills say that the Bills are close to parting ways with QB Drew Bledsoe.

234999[/snapback]

Sorry that it didnt work out here. I thought it would and I was wrong. But, I am not one for endlessly sticking with the same ole thing and this situation is only going to get worse.

Thank god that we drafted JP last year!

Thank god for sensibility and for TD!

I say bad character yes on this one. It goes beyond doing something "stupid."

I disagree. this is the definition of stupid, but how does it imply bad character?

have you ever been to a concert? I've seen plenty of 200lb+ people stage diving, moshing etc.