Nashville Welcomes Barry

Just a good ol' boys, never meanin' no harm....

Anything that puts a stick in the eye of pc suppression of freedom of speech makes me happy. Now the same people in this video would make fun of those good ole boys from the south for being dumb rednecks. But I guarantee they can answer the basic question . That's the difference. One group loves the country and it's history and the other appears to revel in their ignorance Laughing at how stupid they are.

Enjoy. Some of the answers are amazingly stupid. I especially like the California one

Edited by Dante

Anything that puts a stick in the eye of pc suppression of freedom of speech makes me happy. Now the same people in this video would make fun of those good ole boys from the south for being dumb rednecks. But I guarantee they can answer the basic question . That's the difference. One group loves the country and it's history and the other appears to revel in it's ignorance Laughing at how stupid they are.

Enjoy. Some of the answers are amazingly stupid. I especially like the California one

I was talking to my guys today at work and I remarked "hey, our Country has a birthday this weekend." Two of the guys were startled to realize this.

• 3 months later...

strong work, atlanta. i really like that town. plenty of good folks there: http://www.wyff4.com/national/group-that-waved-confederate-flags-indicted-on-terror-charges/35848350?utm_campaign=WYFF&utm_content=561f426504d30155. thank God, we are still mostly a country of rules and laws, right and wrong.

Edited by birdog1960

strong work, atlanta. i really like that town. plenty of good folks there: http://www.wyff4.com/national/group-that-waved-confederate-flags-indicted-on-terror-charges/35848350?utm_campaign=WYFF&utm_content=561f426504d30155. thank God, we are still mostly a country of rules and laws, right and wrong.

So if waving the Confederate flag is terrorism, does that make waving the Mexican flag sedition?

They brandished weapons, used the N-word and said they were going to come back and kill them. What the !@#$ does the flag have to do with any of this?

They brandished weapons, used the N-word and said they were going to come back and kill them. What the !@#$ does the flag have to do with any of this?

ask dev/null. he seems to think it was admirable.

Edited by birdog1960

ask dev/null. he seems to think it was admirable.

No I'm asking you. You're the dumbass that linked an article that mentions the Confederate flag in the title or the article. So I'll ask you again. What does this have to do with the flag?

Edited by Chef Jim

it was the fuse, non? luckily, it was disarmed.

Once again people were brandishing weapons, calling them the n-word and saying they are coming back to kill people but your issue is with the flag? The flag was the fuse? Seriously? Six months ago the flag would never have even been mentioned but now it's the fuse. Oy.