And new Champion of the World Connor McGregor!!!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as Mcgregor stays away from wonderboy he should be fine.

Wonderboy kicks some serious arse. Killed Hendricks

Wont be a problem, his movement on his feet is phenomenal. I believe he is the most skilled striker in MMA and most talented. he is not the most skilled in every area but he is the best fighter right now an I believe he will take Dos Anjos out in the third.

• 2 weeks later...

Wont be a problem, his movement on his feet is phenomenal. I believe he is the most skilled striker in MMA and most talented. he is not the most skilled in every area but he is the best fighter right now an I believe he will take Dos Anjos out in the third.

The best fighter? It's WAY too early for that kind of talk. I'll believe he can beat a world class wrestler when he actually does it. Mendes was embarrassing him on the ground until he gassed out. Mendes was in there with a week of camp.

Whether it's true or not he appears to be ducking Frankie Edgar. If his ground game is as bad as it was against Mendes, then he's doing it for good reason.

The best fighter? It's WAY too early for that kind of talk. I'll believe he can beat a world class wrestler when he actually does it. Mendes was embarrassing him on the ground until he gassed out. Mendes was in there with a week of camp.

Whether it's true or not he appears to be ducking Frankie Edgar. If his ground game is as bad as it was against Mendes, then he's doing it for good reason.

This perfectly sums up my stance.

Who's gonna beat him?

I love Edgar but he doesn't stand a chance.

Mendes is world class wrestler and did nothing against McGregor on the ground.

@Deadspin

Nate Diaz accuses Conor McGregor of steroid use at ludicrous press conference: http://deadsp.in/jwLUynR

CcB0i3BW8AA2Hao.jpg

Diaz is a clown, McGregor is going to wipe the floor with him.

Sounds like Edgar is ducking McGregor.

Just curious....what is the difference between Connor's dumb mouth and another fighter's dumb mouth

I know your a fan but.......

because Mac does it to get into your head and to sell the fight but after the fight shows respect and class Dumazz does not. plus he a total D-bag during the fight insulting and disrespecting his opponent even if he is losing.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Diaz is a clown, McGregor is going to wipe the floor with him.

Sounds like Edgar is ducking McGregor.

You're delusional. McGregor ran to lightweight rather than face Edgar. McGregor didn't clear out the FW division, he's just the best promoter Dana's ever had, so they let him have what he wants. It's good business.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/24/11105514/frankie-edgar-pissed-at-ufc-says-the-c-in-ufc-stands-for-conor

You're delusional. McGregor ran to lightweight rather than face Edgar. McGregor didn't clear out the FW division, he's just the best promoter Dana's ever had, so they let him have what he wants. It's good business.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/24/11105514/frankie-edgar-pissed-at-ufc-says-the-c-in-ufc-stands-for-conor

I'm sure Edgar will fight him some day when he is healthy, but I know one thing Connor ducks no one and is why he went up to fight Dos Anjos. Who is a bigger challenge than Edgar and more importantly becoming the first two weight class champion makes for a greater legacy than fighting another top contender.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian