Music Sources

Where do you download your music? Do you still use Limewire/Kazaa/or basically any other illegal site? Do you pay for iTunes? I personally use Rhapsody. My only complaints were the big name artists who they didn't have the rights to. However two of my biggest ones were Zeppelin, who they just got back in May, and AC/DC who they just got today. Only big ones their missing, from me atleast are Seger, Metallica and the Beatles. However, they have Paul's solo stuff, which has a lot of Beatles on the live albums.

I have an old computer I very rarely use to access some torrent sites, but those things are so full of malware I'm afraid to !@#$ with them with anything I still use. Plus it's harder to find what You're looking for now.Demonoid was back up in December but no one was seeding much. I mostly use YouTube now.

Edited by Rob's House

Spotify. 9 bucks a month. All the music you could ever possibly handle and more. You can also "download" playlists that can be played off line. I believe there is a 48 hour trial if you're interested.

I have Rhapsody. Same exact thing. I think it's $10 a month, but it's worth the extra dollar to not have to re-build and re-download all of my playlists.

Amazon music is free if you're a prime member. Selection is somewhat limited depending on what you like, but it does seem to be getting better.

Pandora, Youtube, and the occasional torrent download are also key.

Amazon music is free if you're a prime member. Selection is somewhat limited depending on what you like, but it does seem to be getting better.

and frankly, if treated as a perk to an already great program, its a fantastic add on at no cost even if you dont get access to everything you want.

i don't use ANY of the extras of my amazon prime...i simply use the expedited free shipping...

and frankly, if treated as a perk to an already great program, its a fantastic add on at no cost even if you dont get access to everything you want.

i don't use ANY of the extras of my amazon prime...i simply use the expedited free shipping...

i use the streaming video all the time, and music occasionally. i dont know that id pay the full price for either on their own but as whole package? best deal out there.

So other than a 1 dollar price difference (which like I said before, it's worth an extra 12 bucks a year not to have to re-build all my playlists) does anybody know any differences between Rhapsody and Spotify? It seems they get their music at the same time. Led Zeppelin and ACDC were both notorious holdouts on the whole music streaming idea, and both apps got the artists on the same day.

So other than a 1 dollar price difference (which like I said before, it's worth an extra 12 bucks a year not to have to re-build all my playlists) does anybody know any differences between Rhapsody and Spotify? It seems they get their music at the same time. Led Zeppelin and ACDC were both notorious holdouts on the whole music streaming idea, and both apps got the artists on the same day.

Spotify does not have a Bohemian version.