It's tough being oppressed

The article notes the negotiated schedule included Chelsea speaking for 10 minutes, participate in a 20-minute, moderated question-and-answer session and spend a half-hour posing for pictures with VIPs offstage.

A $65,000 fee divided by 60 minutes of time at the event comes out to $1,083.33 per minute.

The university paid the fee to the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation.

The school made $38,500 in ticket sales for the event.

I frankly could care less how this school chooses to spend it's money,

The REAL question is.............why would anyone purchase tickets to see Chelsea Clinton?

What has she ever done to exact any kind of speaking fee ?

(rhetorical)

Quite the racket this family has going on. I met with a card carrying Berkeley, academic, ex-hippy, uber liberal with tons of money who said she wants a trust to shelter her money like the Clintons have. I should have asked if she wanted one like Romney's. Would have been interesting to see what she said.

Cue the liberals who constantly whine about the football coach's salary.

Or the CEO salary that simply is not acceptable.

Hillary is going to get crushed in public forums the minute she starts grunting like Fauxcahontas about wage gaps. Absolutely crushed.

Or the CEO salary that simply is not acceptable.

Hillary is going to get crushed in public forums the minute she starts grunting like Fauxcahontas about wage gaps. Absolutely crushed.

No, she's not. "She of the Teflon Pantsuit" is immune to criticism.

I'm waiting for Hillary to suggest that all debates must be conducted in written form.

My bet is very few debates. In the primaries only two, probably one for MSNBC and one for CNN. For the Presidential, probably only one. The Clinton camp with pick the moderator.