Laser pointer guy pleads guilty to disorderly conduct

Just saw this on 'the Web' - you're quick, Yolo!

IMO, he HAD to plead quilty to some charge, lest the figurative 'Dome fall in'. Fairly certain it's a felony to pull this crap on a an airplane.

They're great fun if you have cat. Public sporting events? Hell NO!

Glad he was caught red handed...what an idiot. I'm also glad that they revoked the owners season tickets because that makes a great example out of the situation. I'm also glad Carpenter hit that bomb at the end of the game.

I don't know how they can be sure he never attends a game in the future though...seems like it would be difficult to do.

I feel bad for the guy who owns the season tickets tho.

I'm sure he didnt know the guy was going to be this much of a moron

CBF

if he cared, he would have stopped him before the first time, or after he saw he really did it, or the second time, or third time.....

I don't know how they can be sure he never attends a game in the future though...seems like it would be difficult to do.

basically, he gets an extra trespassing charge for any future incidents hes involved in. otherwise, not much can be done.

Question: I have Bills season tickets. I sell a game on Stubhub or through the NFL resale site, which I have done in the past. Someone buys my tickets and shines a laser in the opposing QBs eyes. Can I lose my season tickets?

Yes you can.

Wow, really makes you think hard about reselling. I think if I do for any games this year I will only resell through the NFL site. Seems like they'd have a harder time revoking your tix when it's their endorsed site.

The article said that the season ticket holder accompanied him to the game, so they were justified in revoking his.

I bet if you sold them through a site to an unknown, they wouldn't revoke yours.

Glad he was caught red handed...what an idiot. I'm also glad that they revoked the owners season tickets because that makes a great example out of the situation. I'm also glad Carpenter hit that bomb at the end of the game.

No laser pointers allowed but drunken idiots vomiting in the aisles are welcome!!I guess they had to start somewhere

The article said that the season ticket holder accompanied him to the game, so they were justified in revoking his.

I bet if you sold them through a site to an unknown, they wouldn't revoke yours.

If your money is green youll get a ticket.