Mel Kiper Jr. Chat

Rico

Floyd (Buffalo, NY): Mel, obviously the Bills don't have a first-round pick this year. Do you think they trade Henry and/or Bledsoe and pick up some more draft picks? Who do you think the Bills could be targeting to draft? Thanks!

Mel Kiper Jr.: (2:16 PM ET ) It will be a whole new era for the Bills, you could be looking at Losman at the helm. With the way the league is now, getting those young QBs tested, the J.P. era could begin in Buffalo soon, which means, in this draft, they'll need some O-line help, they need another saftety, they could use a TE. The Bills need to fortify.

Floyd (Buffalo, NY): Mel, obviously the Bills don't have a first-round pick this year. Do you think they trade Henry and/or Bledsoe and pick up some more draft picks? Who do you think the Bills could be targeting to draft? Thanks!

Mel Kiper Jr.: (2:16 PM ET ) It will be a whole new era for the Bills, you could be looking at Losman at the helm. With the way the league is now, getting those young QBs tested, the J.P. era could begin in Buffalo soon, which means, in this draft, they'll need some O-line help, they need another saftety, they could use a TE. The Bills need to fortify.

234781[/snapback]

first off, i read the transcript and kiper's spelling is a joke -- can't he get someone to type for him?

but safety -- why do we need a safety over CB, DE, RB, and LB depth? i'd take all of those positions over another safety.......

first off, i read the transcript and kiper's spelling is a joke -- can't he get someone to type for him?

but safety -- why do we need a safety over CB, DE, RB, and LB depth? i'd take all of those positions over another safety.......

234790[/snapback]

It wouldnt be terrible to have a good saftey prospect in case a CB goes down and we can then slide Vincent back to CB and not take a huge hit at saftey, but I agree...Bills needs are higher at other positions.