Favorite Non Alcoholic Beverage

Yes. I was actually told this by a fitness trainer I was seeing way back in 2005/6. I thought she was full of crap. Turns out she was just ahead of the curve on this one. Only works for high intensity workouts though. Personally, I don't work out that hard anymore to where the benefits are outweighing the negatives on such a thing, but for you, yep, it's perfect.

I have to disagree with you on the bottle one. It's the same Coke product, but there is just something about the bottle that makes it taste better and more refreshing in my opinion. I'm not referring to the Mexican Coke bottles (as I believe those ones are cane sugar) just the normal US ones.

Maybe the bottle is different...I don't drink much Coke but wife has a Diet Coke every day. I only buy what's on sale, and load up when it is....but the bottles are way more expensive!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love coffee, which I think might need its own spinoff thread. I am slightly obsessed and need to know everyone's favorite so I can try them all. Non-Starbucks (I'm not a fan)

I agree I love coffee

I have to admit I have really come to love McDonalds coffee.

I think its great

CBF

For the coffee drinkers on here, do you guys drink it black?

I am no coffee expert, but I get a hazelnut coffee with cream and Splenda every morning. Can't drink it black. Then, in winter, go with tazo zen green tea the rest of the day.

Wow add another thing to the list we have in common

CBF

I love a good bold cup of coffee, if i go 24 ounce cup it's 2 yellows and some half and half. I love finding green coffee beans and roasting them at home using an air popper, i must say though i make a crappy cup of coffee at home, but i keep trying....recently found an alton brown method using a french press and my home coffee has been much better.

I agree I love coffee

I have to admit I have really come to love McDonalds coffee.

I think its great

CBF

Best coffee around in my book is Timmy's. Second best, Dunkin. Starbucks if i want to feel like a shallow, skinny-jeans wearing yuppie.

I am Wawa or Wegmans every morning, I try and avoid Starbucks because while they do make a nice strong cup...everything is TOO roasty(and expensive). I try to avoid DD because I am fat and have a hard time resisting donuts.

Best coffee around in my book is Timmy's. Second best, Dunkin. Starbucks if i want to feel like a shallow, skinny-jeans wearing yuppie.

I am Wawa or Wegmans every morning, I try and avoid Starbucks because while they do make a nice strong cup...everything is TOO roasty(and expensive). I try to avoid DD because I am fat and have a hard time resisting donuts.

You know Wawa DOES make good coffee. But i usually only get it when they have their "any size $1" offer.

Same here

I thought I would hate McD's coffee but I really love it. So rich and smooth

CBF

I found McD Cafe K-Cups on sale and snatched a few boxes up. I've not yet tried the French Roast, but the regular stuff ain't too shabby.

Before lunch and after dinner: coffee, hot and cheap.

Between lunch and dinner: Monster Rehab

On top of that I tend to drink between 2 and 3 liters of water a day.

Before lunch and after dinner: coffee, hot and cheap.

Between lunch and dinner: Monster Rehab

On top of that I tend to drink between 2 and 3 liters of water a day.

I drank one of those Monster Rehab drinks (the red one) one my drive from Syracuse to Vermont yesterday. Holy crap! By the time I was half way done I felt like I had just hoovered a pile of Columbian marching powder. I don't know how you can drink those regularly. They are tasty though.