Favorite Non Alcoholic Beverage

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great. I have a buddy who makes the same claim about Star Wars. My own claim to fame is never signing up for Facebook.

I'm with ya. Have never been on Bookface, Twitter or Myspace.

I'm with ya. Have never been on Bookface, Twitter or Myspace.

Twitter is the best for news, sports, and other related information. It really is great for real time updates.

I can proudly say I've never seen the Notebook. However, now that I have a girlfriend, not sure how much longer I can hold on to that claim.

Same here.

4-methylimidazole has shown more direct link than aspartame. To each their own, will it matter down the road? Probably not, could it? Maybe. However, there was a time when smoking was only "thought" to have a linkage as well. Just don't be one of those I'll have a Big Mac / Large Fries / Diet Coke types and it's all good to me.

When I was in high school I used to work at Burger King & I would always laugh my a** off when people would do that. I felt like saying "come on man, your taking in 1,500 calories with the Whopper/Large Fries/extra Mayo another 150 calories in the regular coke is not going to kill ya."

This is great. I have a buddy who makes the same claim about Star Wars. My own claim to fame is never signing up for Facebook.

My claim to fame is I have never tried a bowl of soup or have eaten an egg.

Because of this thread I'm going in on some monster rehab.

Pink lemonade ? Am I doing this right ?

Regular lemonade is my choice. Never seen anybody actually buy a pink lemonade one.

Does your milkshake bring all the boys to the yard?

can you blame em :flirt:

My claim to fame is I have never tried a bowl of soup or have eaten an egg.

you're missing out, especially French Onion and eggs benedict.

Speaking of Lemonade, has anyone tried Chic Filet's lemonade cream slush drink? It is pretty much the best thing ever. I actually make a poor man's version at home-- i.e., mix lemonade and vanilla ice cream.

sounds yummazing.