Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buffalo's schedule has been a bit easier these past few games with a couple exceptions and a couple more below average teams coming up. We can't trade Enroth fast enough!!!

We lost to the worst team in the league (other than us.) We'll be good. I may be the only fan in the fanbase who's actually excited for Matt Hackett. I watched him play in the AHL for Houston.

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe

Holy crap - 10 shots?!? Isn't that a record. I thought when they had 12 earlier this year, that it tied or was one away from the record.

scoring at a 20% clip, that's pretty impressive!... :rolleyes:

Actually, they had 10 shots on goal against Toronto in October as well. They have finished with 20 or fewer shots on goal in 5 of the last 8 games...

Edited by ricojes

A line from the Buffalo News:

"One of the worst teams in the NHL is in Buffalo. The Sabres are here, too."

I didn't realize Ottawa was that bad. Hopefully they put a good game together tonight. 28 games to go, 4 points ahead, they have worked too hard to give this lead up. GO TANK!

A line from the Buffalo News:

"One of the worst teams in the NHL is in Buffalo. The Sabres are here, too."

I didn't realize Ottawa was that bad. Hopefully they put a good game together tonight. 28 games to go, 4 points ahead, they have worked too hard to give this lead up. GO TANK!

Just remember, we're not rooting against the Sabres. We're rooting for the Sabres. We're just rooting for them to lose.

i dont believe its been announced yet, Usually its between the last game (April 12?) and the start of the 1st round... so probably April 12-14 ish.

If the Sabres finish last it really just assures them of the Jewish kid as a fallback right? Isn't that who this thread is really about? How many extra ping pong balls do they get for last vs. 2nd to last?

If the Sabres finish last it really just assures them of the Jewish kid as a fallback right? Isn't that who this thread is really about? How many extra ping pong balls do they get for last vs. 2nd to last?

Yes. The key is guaranteeing Eichel. Cant drop more than the 1 spot so even if they lose the lottery, they pick 2nd.

last gets a 20% chance at McDavid

2nd last gets 13.5%

so that means if they finished 29th, there is a 66.5% chance they will NOT be in the top 2.