Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

Yolo, you are a novice. The Sabres been working hard at tanking since April of 2013. That is when Darcy made the famous "suffering" comment LOL.

Phoenix, Carolina, Toronto and all the other Johnny come latelys just have not put in the work to have a true tank!

Now Edmonton, I don't think they are tanking, there is just no explanation for that team LOL

Edited by plenzmd1

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yolo, you are a novice. The Sabres been working hard at tanking since April of 2013. That is when Darcy made the famous "suffering" comment LOL.

Phoenix, Carolina, Toronto and all the other Johnny come latelys just have not put in the work to have a true tank!

Now Edmonton, I don't think they are tanking, there is just no explanation for that team LOL

yep I admit I am a novice. I'll be pissed if the CBJ start the tank at this point. The Sabres should be rewarded for their epic tank. Btw Girgenson (sp) looked a little nervous at the skills competition tonight. He got a big ovation in Cbus. Edited by YoloinOhio

yep I admit I am a novice. I'll be pissed if the CBJ start the tank at this point. The Sabres should be rewarded for their epic tank. Btw Girgenson (sp) looked a little nervous at the skills competition tonight. He got a big ovation in Cbus.

Hope you enjoyed the games at night.

Now, get ready to watch the most epic race to the bottom in sports history!

Hope you enjoyed the games at night.

Now, get ready to watch the most epic race to the bottom in sports history!

It really pisses me off that the last place team only has a 20% chance at the first pick though...at least we still get no worse than 2nd if the tank is successful.

Worst case scenario has to be finishing 2nd worst, but having a 3rd worst or better win the lottery so we drop to 3rd.

Edited by eball

Well..here comes the race we all expected.

I will actually watch the whole game, in real time, on Thursday. I dont know that I have ever watched a game like this.

Does it make you feel at all bad for Nolan that he's basically been given this team to run into the ground, and he'll undoubtedly be replaced after the season?

Nah...me neither. Tank on!

Does it make you feel at all bad for Nolan that he's basically been given this team to run into the ground, and he'll undoubtedly be replaced after the season?

Nah...me neither. Tank on!

Not in the least bit!

I think people are missing the fact that more then McEichel is going to happen next year. Not expecting them to contend next year, but think they will be very competitive. I must say i miss watching Sabre games in the main now, I watch bits and pieces.

But Thursday night..now that is must see TV!

I like what Jeremy White tweeted this morning...this is really the tank for Eichel, because even if the Sabres finish last there's only a 20% chance of landing McDavid. Relish in the 80% likelihood of landing Eichel and enjoy the ride...