Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that's it he is the new HC.

on WGR this morning they are saying Edmonton is front runner for Babcock if he doesn't return to Detroit. But, Edmonton may hire someone else. Also they are throwing out 7-10 yrs at 5 mill/yr as what it will take.

on WGR this morning they are saying Edmonton is front runner for Babcock if he doesn't return to Detroit. But, Edmonton may hire someone else. Also they are throwing out 7-10 yrs at 5 mill/yr as what it will take.

From what I understand, Edmonton is currently pursuing Todd McClellan to be their next HC as reported by Elliotte Friedman of Sportsnet.

Apparently the reported, Olga Khmylev is the daughter of former Sabre Yuri Khmylev and "now works at the Academy of Hockey at HARBORCENTER in Buffalo, NY." I didn't know either of those things.

And I now want to attend the Academy of Hockey at HARBORCENTER in Buffalo, NY. Weird coincidence I know.

I just can't see Babcock going to that management mess in Edmonton.

Wow!! Great pass by Eichel to Seth Jones for a PPG.

SecondaryRedAntipodesgreenparakeet.gif

He reminded me of Joe Thornton with a pass like that!

I just can't see Babcock going to that management mess in Edmonton.

He reminded me of Joe Thornton with a pass like that!

The Oilers now have a competent management structure with Nicholson and Chiarelli. The old management crew is out.

The Oilers now have a competent management structure with Nicholson and Chiarelli. The old management crew is out.

Didn't know that or I just forgot :doh: . Thanks! I guess the Oilers are a real threat then with the #1 pick and the rest of the talent there.