Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's McDavid doing these days?

His team is down 0-2 to the Oshawa Generals in the OHL finals.

McDavid has one assist and is a -4 in the two games.

Edited by K-9

His team is down 0-2 to the Oshawa Generals in the OHL finals.

McDavid has one assist and is a -4 in the two games.

It's remarkable to even suggest such a thing, but could McDavid now be tanking for the Sabres? How hilarious would that be?

@TheHockeyNews

Connor McDavid is running into a red brick wall in the OHL final, says @THNKenCampbell. http://bit.ly/1J0TWOU

The kid can't do it alone. Strome's game, especially, is gonna be put under much higher scrutiny. There was talk of him going at 3 instead of Hanifan, but I doubted that at the time and have been convinced of it after watching him play a handful of games.

It's remarkable to even suggest such a thing, but could McDavid now be tanking for the Sabres? How hilarious would that be?

The irony of that would be hilarious. But given what he did after the draft lottery, it's highly doubtful. That kid was a one man wrecking crew against a better Soo St. Marie team in the last series.

30 Thoughts: Top 3 contenders for Mike Babcock

Elliotte Friedman - Sportsnet.ca

“No one should automatically assume I am leaving Detroit.”

That was Mike Babcock’s opening line when I spoke to him Saturday morning, and here’s why I believe that is true: There are teams out there saying, “We want him, but what happens if we don’t get him?”