Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

I'll just wait the extra 30 seconds it'll take for someone to post it here.

30? Someone here will have 14 windows open with a different team listed as #1, just ready to click "post" as soon as the announcement is made. I'll give it 5 seconds...

If you wait 30 seconds, you'll be the 4th or 5th to post and get the "subject is already being discussed" alert....

Edited by ricojes

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30? Someone here will have 14 windows open with a different team listed as #1, just ready to click "post" as soon as the announcement is made. I'll give it 5 seconds...

I still can't believe we actually have 3 different threads ongoing on this topic. It's actually kind of impressive.

And it Pittsburgh, Boston, Ottawait will make it, the Islanders don't. And we have the Islanders pick, another one in the lottery.

So does this mean that the lottery could technically go Sabres and Islanders, and we end up with BOTH McDavid and Eichel? :w00t::worthy:

Yes, same for Edmonton should Pitt not make it...

But it's impossible for Edmonton to get both, while Sabres have a tiny chance at getting both if they finish 30th

So does this mean that the lottery could technically go Sabres and Islanders, and we end up with BOTH McDavid and Eichel? :w00t::worthy:

It could, if Sabres get 30th, and Islanders could win the lottery, we would then own 1st pick( through Islanders) and the Sabres own pick would be # 2.

again, all predicated on Arizona losing tonight or at very least Sabres losing Friday.

And if you think we are sweating, look at the schedules and tell me those 3 teams can't win out and the Isalnders lose out....and the Isalnders miss the playoffs off a fluke goal with 2 seconds left that your goalie absolutely ,positively makes the stop 9999 times out of 1000.

The. Islanders win the lottery, and the Sabres have the pick. Oh my, Islanders may not have a fan in that new building next year if that all happened.

Ottawa beat Pittsburgh just now ,so Pitt can't let the Sabres slide

Not quite sure what ha mean Alf. I think we want Boston to win tonight. If not, Islanders clinch. If so , they lose motivation for tomorow, and if Piitsburgh wins tomorrow they clinch.

3-1 Florida now.

And Brick and Edward blaming schedule....those two are classic.

Edited by plenzmd1

Not quite sure what ha mean Alf. I think we want Boston to win tonight. If not, Islanders clinch. If so , they lose motivation for tomorow, and if Piitsburgh wins tomorrow they clinch.

3-1 Florida now.

And Brick and Edward blaming schedule....those two are classic.

Was too excited to see Ottawa win, Sabres and Nolan are stressing me out

No point in relying on the coyotes...they suck....its on the Sabres to just do the right thing and lay back tmrw night..

The Bruins loss pretty much insures Piitsburgh has nothing to play for Saturday.

Said it here after the SO WIN over Boston, that team always and town always screws us.

Don't be surprised we get 29th, Boston wins lottery.

Edited by plenzmd1

If the Sabres win the next 2 games they won't have any fans and Nolan is long gone

The Yotes are giving an effort tonight the Sabres need to gone tomorrow. Holy chit, they are absolutely tanking this period.

3-0 now

Edited by plenzmd1

Do the right thing, Sabres. If not, Saturday is going to be ugly!

Blues win tonight, meaning Ducks need to win Saturday vs Yotes. So that game is over.

This all comes down tomorrow Sabres have the potential to be the most hated team ever in Buffalo history.

I mean what happens if Ennis pots a game winner in the 3rd tomorrow.

Every thing that could go wrong for the Sabres tonight , went wrong.

Edited by plenzmd1