Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

I was all ready to shoot down this one, but then I looked at the schedules. It's not very likely, but I could see it happening. The only real tough one is that it requires an Ottawa win over the Rags. They'll find a way to squeak their way into the playoffs though, probably with a 3 point game.

Rangers already clinched the President's Trophy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers already clinched the President's Trophy.

There's two big factors in play on that one though. First, they still need to get Lundqvist into game shape. Second, if Ottawa gets in, they most likely play the Rags, so I don't think NY will mess around too much with them.

I am not in a good place with this...I understand we are "the favorite" the finish 30th but I have grown weary of this whole thing....I use this thread to vent....I am viewing friday as the last chance at this....im not counting on ARZ to get it done for us and Pitt on saturday is a crapshoot if that game will mean anything...Pitt is quite horrible minus crosby and Malkin....Final game of the season and Fan appreciation night is not a good combination to hope for a sabres loss....This is unbelievable how its coming down to the wire like this.

In other developments, the Islanders are still dropping and if all the dominoes fall right, we could have a 1% chance at full mceichel

Before the season I was expecting this. It's been an amazing jump for the Islanders this season.

I am not in a good place with this...I understand we are "the favorite" the finish 30th but I have grown weary of this whole thing....I use this thread to vent....I am viewing friday as the last chance at this....im not counting on ARZ to get it done for us and Pitt on saturday is a crapshoot if that game will mean anything...Pitt is quite horrible minus crosby and Malkin....Final game of the season and Fan appreciation night is not a good combination to hope for a sabres loss....This is unbelievable how its coming down to the wire like this.

Yes, I was hoping you would post something like this!

Question.

Who was the last team to finish 30th and win the lottery?

I cant remember

CBF

http://www2.tsn.ca/draftcentre/feature/?id=18342

Ottawa in 1996

Boston in 1997

St. Louis in 2006

TB in 2008

Islanders in 2009

Edmonton in 2010

So 6 times out of 19 years. In 2005, due to the lockout, all teams were entered in the lottery.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks