Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.857 save % last night. Looks like Arizona's secret weapon for when they play us :cry:

Gee I can't wait! It will be like the hockey game between the two teams of lepers. Here's hoping they cancel the games when there is a faceoff in the corner!

Boo! Was that too insensitive... Sorry, bad twist on an old leper joke! :-/

I don't think I'm even going to be able to watch those games at all.

I hear you! LoL!

We are screwed. Nolan should be ashamed of himself.

If Lindbach is scheduled to be in goal tonight, if I am Pegulas I fire Murray and Nolan on the spot....yes GMTM to.

I know that will never happen, but I am convinced as part of the PR recovery of Patty leaving, GMTM gave his work to Nolan we would not interfere in game day decisions.

I am sure he thought team would be bad enough no worries, but did not see the goalies getting hot for stretches. Guess can't fault a guy for sticking to his word.

But you can be pissed at Nolan, strictly for his goalie decisions. Also, I think we need to look at the Yotes. I mean no regulations wins since first week of February. That is epic.

And yes, I am looking for Hannifin and Strom highlights now, ain't no way we getting last

Tank or no tank, there is no reason to not get Hackett his starts. Remember all those comments leading up to the deadline about not letting an asset walk away for nothing? That's exactly what they have here.

Yeah this race is over....the only way I would feel more confident is two regulation losses to Arizona and the sure as hell ain't happening....!@#$ you Ted Nolan for denying us a potential superstar....

I would be willing to trade the 3rd pick for Taylor hall....maybe EDM bites on that

Yeah this race is over....the only way I would feel more confident is two regulation losses to Arizona and the sure as hell ain't happening....!@#$ you Ted Nolan for denying us a potential superstar....

I would be willing to trade the 3rd pick for Taylor hall....maybe EDM bites on that

Is it actually over?

I think not.