Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted there were a few OTLs in there, but they just won for the first time in 8 games. Like it or not, they're going to win a few. There are 12 games to go and they are still dead last. Keep your eyes on the prize.

Granted there were a few OTLs in there, but they just won for the first time in 8 games. Like it or not, they're going to win a few. There are 12 games to go and they are still dead last. Keep your eyes on the prize.

Arizona games will be huge, better be Hackett in net. Arizona hasn't won in regulation since Feb. 3rd, they are the ones that have the eye on the prize..

Arizona games will be huge, better be Hackett in net. Arizona hasn't won in regulation since Feb. 3rd, they are the ones that have the eye on the prize..

This weekend could actually be a good one for padding the cushion for last place. Arizona has a three game home stand and the Oilers are 1 game into a 6 game home stand. Buffalo has 2 of 3 on the road. If there was ever a time that either of those teams was going to pick up a few extra points, this is a good one. That then puts you right at the big head to head matchup.

Hackett, Hackett, Hackett...Risto gets an upper body out for the year!

Damn, i would be furious if i am season ticket holder...putting up with this crap hockey for two years with the promise of one of these guys...and a hot goalie and a coach whose ego is bigger than the team is going to ruin it.

This is how a GM should properly run a tank...heard Jeremy talking about this yesterday...dont give a rats ass what Teddy thinks....players win championships in this league. Read the first couple of paragraphs

http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci_27724799/denver-nuggets-get-cooled-off-loss-memphis-grizzlies

Edited by plenzmd1

He does. The Buffalo News has an article about him starting.....And, apparently, Nolan changes his !@#$ing mind.

People on twitter and Sabres Space who are anti-tank should be shot at this point. I wasn't all about the tank last year, but when there is the pot of gold sitting there, and we're 12 games away, you have to be really stupid to want to win these fluke games.

I'm borrowing a post I saw on SS:

Why do we tank for two years then suddenly win a bunch of meaningless games? You want a warm feeling? Pee in your pants.

It was the same thing here on TSW! Remember when Deluca got crucified for suggesting the Bills tank? I haven't been on SS in eternity, but I think he is there... Probably Pro-Tank.

Just think how much better the Bills would be if we had Big Ben instead of dud JP! But, people here were so hell bent on thinking JP Losman was the next coming of Fran Tarkington! And even that is sad!

People NEVER learn!

Analytics can absolutely kiss my ass

God, this is exactly how I feel. All this unsustainable, Corsi, puck possession crap that I've been hearing all over all year. . Who cares - we're three points ahead, with two games against a team that is really tanking.

Hackett, Hackett, Hackett...Risto gets an upper body out for the year!

Damn, i would be furious if i am season ticket holder...putting up with this crap hockey for two years with the promise of one of these guys...and a hot goalie and a coach whose ego is bigger than the team is going to ruin it.

This is how a GM should properly run a tank...heard Jeremy talking about this yesterday...dont give a rats ass what Teddy thinks....players win championships in this league. Read the first couple of paragraphs

http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci_27724799/denver-nuggets-get-cooled-off-loss-memphis-grizzlies

I always think hockey is weird in the competition level, just like baseball.

AHL players can compete with NHL players - and win games. Due to hustle, their "compete", etc.

I remember in the late 80s or so, the Flyers going on a deep playoff run with essentially having the Hershey Bears as their team.

MLB teams play games vs. college teams, etc.

I'm pretty sure that it's because of the amount of players that have to play, and no one player can really dominate that much - except the goalie or pitcher.

In basketball, no D league team could even try to compete with an NBA starting 5. They are on the court the vast majority of the game, and can just continue their dominance.

In baseball, a team that wins 60% of it's games would be the top team in baseball most years. In the NBA, that would get them about 10th place in the league. I think hockey is somewhat similar. Hockey is so much more about the effort IMO.

Edmonton gets a point last night. Beggars can't be choosers, better than nothing.

BTW, listened to Howard's rant on GR from yesterday late last night, just tear inducing funny. If still up On Demand, great listen.

Edited by plenzmd1

Jeremy just a sent taxt that the Yotes are playing this fool in goal tonight..Louis Dominique.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=122607

Yes, he last team before the Yotes called was in the ECHL.

God Damnit Nolan, no more fooling around. Screw Hackett, i want this guy in net of Friday

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=82983

Can someone with more knowledge than i tell me if this guy can be called up?

Edmonton gets a point last night. Beggars can't be choosers, better than nothing.

BTW, listened to Howard's rant on GR from yesterday late last night, just tear inducing funny. If still up On Demand, great listen.

Is it within a certain hour of the show or is it on it's own there?

Just hypothetically, if this is rigged like many here have suggested, do you think to make it look real, the NHL promised that we'll "win" the lottery, but were told to win a few, come in second last, to make it look real?

I made that accusation many moths ago, earlier in the thread. It gets you wondering. They do really owe us!