26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad news: ARI already down 2-0.

Much better news. Pysyk released from hospital and seems to be OK: I

Great news about Pysyk.

http://sabres.buffalonews.com/2015/02/28/bulletin-pysyk-hospitalized-collapse-pickup-basketball-game-rochester-vital-signs-reportedly-close-normal-heading-hospital/

Well that was a huge loss as it should mark the end of the road for neuvirth, stewart, mitchell and maybe some others moving forward....every game feels like a game 7 of the cup.

Who would've thought that a season spent in 30th would have such tension and drama?

Wow, what a swing of emotions...and how much did i jump when they scored that first goal with 2 seconds still left on the first penalty.

Then i watched the 3rd in Edmonton...damnit they gave up one late to lose...i was hoping for at least a point there

Arizona has traded Vermette to the Hawks.GMTM needs to be working today, cant wait till tomorrow.

Poor TSN..all the trades prolly be done by Monday! Duthie going to be awful bored i feel!

I think the jump in effort and determination wasn't so much to do with the trade, but rather had everything to do with the reporting of the rumor that GMTM is keen on dumping Nolan at the end of the year in favor of Luke Richardson.

One scribe called it, "The worst kept secret in the NHL."

I bet that Nolan used that, coupled with the shake-up of the trade, and sold the team on the concept that, "They're sacrificing all of us for one of the two golden boys, so let's rain on their parade, shall we boys?"

"Come on, boys, let's go out there and be outshot 3-to-1 and ride the back of Neuvy! That'll show 'em!"

"Come on, boys, let's go out there and be outshot 3-to-1 and ride the back of Neuvy! That'll show 'em!"

They get outshot by a 3-1 margin because they don't have the talent of other teams. Scoring on 2 out of 3 shots in the first period last night, that is what a slighted coach brings to the table.

Those were lucky goals/gaffes by luongo. The sabres were horrifically outclassed as they have been all season.

Playing a few tired teams and neuverth holding a stretch of like a .960 save percentage as well a freakish shooting percentage (contributed to some goalolies) was what led to that "streak". The sabres are 2 hot goalie streaks away from being completely buried in 30th.

Watched some of Arizona and a good amount of edmonton. Those teams aren't even in the same league.

Those were lucky goals/gaffes by luongo. The sabres were horrifically outclassed as they have been all season.

Playing a few tired teams and neuverth holding a stretch of like a .960 save percentage as well a freakish shooting percentage (contributed to some goalolies) was what led to that "streak". The sabres are 2 hot goalie streaks away from being completely buried in 30th.

Watched some of Arizona and a good amount of edmonton. Those teams aren't even in the same league.

edmonton is way better than the Sabres...not even close i agree.

I have not seen much at all of Arizona...just watching the results...and man they stink right now!!!

To me, it seems like it's time to throw the analytics out. It's too bad, they don't award last place with Corsi numbers. But, we are only 3 and 4 points up on these assclowns. And, I think it comes down to luck and goaltending at this point.

Arizona trying real hard to get into the bottom 2

Arizona is trying hard to get into the bottom 1. Their tanking is just as blatant as the Sabres' tank job. They are shedding players at a faster rate than the Sabres are. How dare they!

The trading has already gotten heavy, hope GMTM did not wait to long. I feared this would happen, and hope I am wrong, but too many sellers this year with no real bubble teams.

Arizona boys, Arizona is our real competition.