Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

Uh oh...

Taylor Hall is out 4-6 weeks....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/taylor-hall-out-4-to-6-weeks-with--lower-leg--injury--report-174938318.html

why did you switch?

Long story short I grew tired of supporting a corporate team that bankrupts you if you want to go to a game.

I used to have to travel to Montreal a lot for my old job and I went to a few games there and just fell in love with the team and fans

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh oh...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/taylor-hall-out-4-to-6-weeks-with--lower-leg--injury--report-174938318.html

Long story short I grew tired of supporting a corporate team that bankrupts you if you want to go to a game.

I used to have to travel to Montreal a lot for my old job and I went to a few games there and just fell in love with the team and fans

CBF

Taylor Hall really hasn't been that good this season. I wasted a pick on him in fantasy hockey. He's got 11 G,19 A in 42 games or roughly a 60 point pace. I'd be more worried if the Oilers traded Morgan Eberle with Hall out Edited by JM57

Uh oh...

CBF

So where do you live? And I don't know Canada much, so where are you in relation to Montreal, Toronto, and Buffalo.

@DarrenDreger: 1st round pick Jets acquire will be lowest of 3 of the Sabres picks. Very complicated trade. Sounds like an unsigned player from Peg as well

@DarrenDreger: Huge deal. Hearing Myers Stafford Armia and Lemieux plus a first for Kane and Bogosian as principles of deal getting close btwn Buf + Wpg.

@FriedgeHNIC: Kane deal done

@garylawless: recap: Buf - get Kane, Bogo and Jason Kasdorf. Jets get: a first, Armia, Lemieux, Stafford and Myers - all from the intrepid @DarrenDreger

Edited by YoloinOhio

Is Kane really worth it? Did Buffalo make out on this?

seems to me they unloaded average players for a proven talent. Kane is pretty good.

@hsimon62: #Sabres get a top 6 forward(4th overall in 09 draft)and top 4 defenseman who was #3 pick in the 08 draft when Myers went to Sabres at 12

Edited by YoloinOhio

Wow!

Kane AND Bogosian?

Sabres robbed the Jets on this one!

Is Kane really worth it? Did Buffalo make out on this?

24 year old superstar goal scorer.

Yeah I say he's worth it plus Bogasain is amazing

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan