Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

Enroth is definitely back on board with the tank. I guess the only downside is that both our goalies lost what little trade value they had.

I watch @ 3x speed, but did not think he was awful.

Now , the Nick D fight was awesome. He wants a spot next year, and is showing it.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, are we buyers or sellers? just kidding, I still get a chuckle out of that one. Buffalo can't play any worse and still 2 points out of last place. 37 games to go, plus the trade deadline when we dump most of the vets on the team, last place is looking better and better each week.

So, are we buyers or sellers? just kidding, I still get a chuckle out of that one. Buffalo can't play any worse and still 2 points out of last place. 37 games to go, plus the trade deadline when we dump most of the vets on the team, last place is looking better and better each week.

The analytics clearly show who the worst team is. We'll get there.

The analytics clearly show who the worst team is. We'll get there.

I love the quote I heard the other day where people have started to leave the Sabres off of their figures because they completely ruin the scale.

I love the quote I heard the other day where people have started to leave the Sabres off of their figures because they completely ruin the scale.

Now that i had not heard.

So many crazy stats with this team...but the one that gets me the most is +3 on the specialty teams.

11 PP Goals for, 8 SHGs against......that almost seems impossible halfway through a season...and i truly mean impossible :worthy:

Edited by plenzmd1

Now that i had not heard.

So many crazy stats with this team...but the one that gets me the most is +3 on the specialty teams.

11 PP Goals for, 8 SHGs against......that almost seems impossible halfway through a season...and i truly mean impossible :worthy:

I heard that this morning on GR, that is quite a stat and one of many reasons this team will finish last...

8.8% of the time the Sabres score when they have a PP.

6.4% of the time the opponants score when the Sabres have a PP.

:bag:

Thursday Oilers/Sabres...big game!

Edited by ricojes

When I saw the first number, the first thought that crossed my mind was "that's what, since December?". 11 powerplay goals and we're past the halfway point of the season. That's incredibly bad. Looking at the stats, all but two other teams have at least 11 powerplay goals at home. They're clicking at an 8.8% powerplay efficiency on the season. Truly incredible.

Harrington throws a turd in the punchbowl and the commenters let him have it:

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/sabres-nhl/a-taint-on-the-sport-any-way-you-cut-it-20150118

Usually I avoid reading BN comments, but it was refreshing to see almost everyone aligned in bashing that garbage article. Instead of whining like a melodramatic pre-teen, maybe Harrington could have offered his opinion on what he thinks the Sabres should be doing besides calling up Mark Pysyk.