This made me happy this morning

I'm driving on the freeway (middle lane) in moderately heavy traffic and all three lanes are driving at 65 mph.

In the mirror, I see a guy weaving in and out of traffic behind me, and he ends up in the right lane next to me for 30 seconds, and it's some 25-year-old millennial in a black shirt driving his Toyota Varis and tailgating everyone in sight.

Then, there's just a little bit of an opening in front of me, so he swerves into my lane (just missing me) and tailgates the guy in front of me, then he swerves into the left lane, then the center lane, then the left lane again as he drives around other cars. Then, he gets some clear sailing in the left lane and leaves us in the dust.

Then, two miles later, I look over to my right and see him at the end of the exit ramp, getting pulled over by a motorcycle cop and sheepishly turning into a driveway on the frontage road.

:D

Justice!

I saw a motorcycle doing that a few weeks ago, not on an interstate, but in regular traffic, about a mile up he was siting on the payment, apparently he didn't swerve fast enough to miss the car in front of him. I stopped, he was fine but his bike was not.

He must have been blazing by you so fast you missed the "Y" in (Toyota) Yaris and thought it was a"V."

How in the world did Eric Estrada ever catch that greased lightning on wheels... Must have took all that bike could handle!

Glad he was busted... Damn Echo Boomers, they are worse than The Boomers. ;-)