Diddy arrested at UCLA for fighting son's football coach

YoloinOhio

I was just looking this up. Sounds like in California, felony assault with deadly weapon is a 2-4 year state prison sentence. Not as severe as I thought, but not a walk in the park.

You were probably thinking more along the lines of attempted murder rather than assault with a deadly weapon.

So my sister in law is good friends with the Silas family, or was before the move. This reminds me of when Master P tried out for the hornets. At the time of the final cuts, when Mr P was still on the roster two men walked in and said "hey, before you release he has been cut, can you go ahead and call us here so you know what to do ." Well, the call was made, it was a mortuary.

P diddy is a punk.

I like UCLA campus better than USC. I know USC has more tradition but those things can turn around.

USC is treated like an NFL team by seemingly half the city. There are plenty of UCLA grads and fans too, don't get me wrong, but seeing someone sporting bruin colors (outside of hoops season) is like spotting a Dolphin jersey in Buffalo. It happens, but it's rare.

Yup. And second banana to hoops in their own school.

Good point; you don't see many schools that don't strongly identify with one sport over the other. And that has to impact money, fans, recruiting, etc.

USC is treated like an NFL team by seemingly half the city. There are plenty of UCLA grads and fans too, don't get me wrong, but seeing someone sporting bruin colors (outside of hoops season) is like spotting a Dolphin jersey in Buffalo. It happens, but it's rare.

i can see that. I don't like USC so that's my own bias. Apologies if you are an alumnus :)

Why isn't UCLA a perennial CFB power? They always seem to be good but not great. It has to be a breeze to recruit there! That campus, the women, etc!

Or SDSU or any of the Arizona schools for that matter? I remember getting recruited by a school in California and it was winter in Buffalo. The coach asked me the current temperature. It was like 20. He said it was cold day there. It was only 70. Yet, I went to school in the Northeast. :(

Or SDSU or any of the Arizona schools for that matter? I remember getting recruited by a school in California and it was winter in Buffalo. The coach asked me the current temperature. It was like 20. He said it was cold day there. It was only 70. Yet, I went to school in the Northeast. :(

lol. Well I think the arizona schools are on the rise in cfb. But they need the big time coach. Rich Rod is a step in the right direction. I feel like UCLA gets good coaches - Jim Mora Jr. should not be a slouch in recruiting. USC used to not even have to recruit, they just decided who they wanted. Edited by YoloinOhio

lol. Well I think the arizona schools are on the rise in cfb. But they need the big time coach. Rich Rod is a step in the right direction. I feel like UCLA gets good coaches - Jim Mora Jr. should not be a slouch in recruiting. USC used to not even have to recruit, they just decided who they wanted.

I want to be head recruiter for San Diego State. We would be a powerhouse in 5 years.

Haha. Even better, it's the former Jets coach who tripped the Miami player.

Diddy's son isn't even a good player. He's lucky to even be on the team.

Nolan Carroll was the player Alosi tripped

@CarrollCity: Someone told me @iamdiddy has my back 😂😂👍🏽

If kettlebells are outlawed then only outlaws will have kettlebells.

and crossfitters

Also valid. Ucla says it's on video and early reports are diddy stormed into alosi's office cursing, the diddy initiated contact before pulling the "don't touch me" move and then went off leaving scratches and a torn shirt in his wake before interns were able to pull him off. He then tried swinging a kettle bell at the interns.

Thugs is as thugs does

But consider for a moment the irreversible damage to the music industry if they actually lock up........never mind - that's so ridiculous that I can't even finish the sentence.

He will make a bundle of money writing songs about jail for it appeals to his fans.