2015-16 Buffalo Bills Positive Thread

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10-6. Playoffs. TAKE IT TO THE BANK.

11-5. Superbowl. My bank account is bigger than yours.

I'm excited about Darby. Did you see the highlight of him sticking with Goodwin and getting his hand on the ball? This kid can hang.

That's more than some good CBs have been able to do the last 2 years...we could have a winner.

There were a lot of good things to say about the QB's tonight. I'm hoping EJ and TT can string together some more good practices and distance themselves from Cassel. I'd prefer EJ winning, but it would be nice if it was a tough decision for a good reason either way.

I agree with Yolo in saying that EJ will be the guy and they won't bail on him after 2 bad games like last year. If he 'lets it rip' and throws a few downfield picks trying to make something happen, so be it. It's not like kelly never threw a bonehead interception every now and then. Stick with the kid this time

Edited by SJDK

I think a healthy Sammy Watkins and a somewhat improved offensive line might be enough improvement, even with these mediocre quarterbacks, to give the Bills the deep threat they need to open up the running game this year. And if that happens, with this defense proving their talent over the last two years, I think this could really be a breakout year for the Bills.

Regardless of who starts, our QB play will be more effective this year than last year. Yeah, even Cassel would do better, not that he's better than Orton as a player, but because he isn't much worse and he has more to work with than Orton did.