Bills Announce Changes in Player Personnel Department

Notice how it's Whaley firing guys Buddy Nix hired? Tom Gibbons, Pro Personnel Director went in January. Chuck Cook was demoted and Whaley replaced them with his guys...Monos and Fisher back in 2013/4.

These guys pre date all of them. They were there under the Modrak/Guy regime and maybe back to Donahoe.

I have been impressed by the guys Whaley has brought in - particularly Monos who I think is a future GM in his own right. I think when you read that article from when Buddy introduced Gibbons and Cook he is talking about them as being great "when the Bills were successful in the early 90s" and "when Martyball was at Kansas City". I sometimes think Buddy gets a hard time for his tenure here... he at least got the ship pointing in the right direction even if it wasn't moving too fast but those two appointments when you read the intros lead you to think "these were guys of the past" and when you appoint a 70 year old GM you kind of have to expect that. Whaley is a guy of the future and his appointments have been younger guys from the modern NFL. The Bills front office feels much more like a modern thinking unit now.

And BillsVet I know what your response to this will be..... "show me the baby"..... I certainly hope that the pregnant mother is starting to have contractions... it feels like she might anyway.