What an opportunity!

Got this email this morning....

Goodday,

I want to inform you that i have very good investors in the Middle East Who are willing to invest wisely in Northern America and other places, into the Oil and Energy Sector, RealEstate, Gold and Diamond, Agriculture and other great investment.

My investor are willing to make now and future investment for their families. I have been appointed as the investor financial consultant in the Middle East.

We also need a representative in the Northern America as a Financial and Cash representative who will be responsible to handle all Old and New Investment for the investors, the commission for this is very attractive and satisfying, all that is needed is a trusted person.

Let me know your interest as my investors are willing to invest over $800million into different sector. I will be making all conversation and negotiation for my investor, we will want to make sure your Memorandum of Understand terms is reasonable to my investor. We will want to know more about your business and your investment terms, we are willing to invest large. Their invest might increase monthly or Yearly.

Thanks

Tanveer Rahim

Skype ID: tanrahim840

tanrahim840@gmail.com

CBF

Got this email this morning....

Goodday,

I want to inform you that i have very good investors in the Middle East Who are willing to invest wisely in Northern America and other places, into the Oil and Energy Sector, RealEstate, Gold and Diamond, Agriculture and other great investment.

My investor are willing to make now and future investment for their families. I have been appointed as the investor financial consultant in the Middle East.

We also need a representative in the Northern America as a Financial and Cash representative who will be responsible to handle all Old and New Investment for the investors, the commission for this is very attractive and satisfying, all that is needed is a trusted person.

Let me know your interest as my investors are willing to invest over $800million into different sector. I will be making all conversation and negotiation for my investor, we will want to make sure your Memorandum of Understand terms is reasonable to my investor. We will want to know more about your business and your investment terms, we are willing to invest large. Their invest might increase monthly or Yearly.

Thanks

Tanveer Rahim

Skype ID: tanrahim840

tanrahim840@gmail.com

This should be forwarded to El Pegul. Could get a luxury box out of this.

CBF