Is it too late to add another QB?

HT02

Those teams may trade those guys straight up for Cassel as an example. A veteran presence might be something that they would want to mentor Jameis and Mariota as opposed to a disgruntled young guy that wants a chance to compete.

Why wouldn't the Bills want to keep Cassel as a mentor and insurance policy if EJ were to win the job ?

The Bills are staying put unless a Philip Rivers or Eli Manning is made available.

Edited by ganesh

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's unknown what we have on our O-line. But to me unknown is just that...unknown. To you it's a synonym for "suck."

Promo, this is really beyond the pale, and I hope you reflect and realize it.

What part of "not rock solid OL" is a synonym for "suck"? I'll help you out: none of it.

This is inappropriate ad hominem and straw man, it really is.

Edit: I think Bill in NYC nailed you:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/178978-the-bills-suck-thread/?p=3585878"Promo lets out his frustration by blasting other fans."

Edited by Hopeful

And then when that new guy struggles through training camp in a new system, what will we say? Will we just keep complaining? Yes, we will.

We have one vet and two young guys. Let's see what they do and then draft the next guy in the 1st if we need to.

No thanks! Especially if he couldn't beat out Ryan Nassib

it was ROOKIE minicamp... I'm not sure if Nassib was even there... Plus Coughlin likes him alot. -Even insinuated that should there be a shakeup in the roster, Nova might be a good fit.. I saw Nova do alot of good things at RUT... Also alot of bad... The good was VERY good, though... Good enough to turn heads if given the chance at the pro level... Certainly good enough to push the QB's in front of him. I'd like to believe that EJ is going to be "the guy" and if not him, then TT... It's going to be hard, though... Marracket was the wrong regime to introduce EJ to the NFL...