Church Shooting

some Poor Black people are victims of racism

some White/black people are just plain lazy. some self indulgent, selfish, drug addled and weak.

Poor Asians are the majority

fixed.

Edited by birdog1960

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a little B word

Seriously? Hey guys I am self righteous now because I was there and could have done something then or at least tried but now I want to be cool and tell you what really happened.

If he saw this and didn't report it he is part of the problem. He should be arrested and tried.

fixed.

no. Not at all

You omit that poor white people can be victims of racism, too.

But relay, nice effort. Solid C+ there. Sticks right to the agenda of the morons who want to make labels and the the bigger idiots who grandstand those labels.

http://www.latimes.com/local/political/la-me-pc-black-caucus-members-seek-name-change-for-city-of-fort-bragg-20150717-story.html

Anyone who didn't believe this Confederate Flag nonsense wouldn't snowball needs to stand up and declare themselves an idiot in front of the board.

uh huh. there are many, many vestiges of that unfortunate part of american history. they can be remembered without being enshrined.

but i liked this piece linked to the one you cited: http://www.latimes.com/local/politics/la-me-cap-confederate-flag-20150625-column.html. i think it's a fair analogy.

It has always stumped me just what pride these flags conjure up in people. To many of us, they're symbols of slavery, treason and racism. What's to be proud of? Enslaving people, starting a Civil War that killed 600,000 Americans, Jim Crow segregation? The KKK and lynching?

Yes, civility and chivalry were noble, but for generations that was only for white people. Fried chicken, grits and rhubarb pie? Sure, great. But they don't call for a flag

Edited by birdog1960

uh huh. there are many, many vestiges of that unfortunate part of american history. they can be remembered without being enshrined.

but i liked this piece linked to the one you cited: http://www.latimes.com/local/politics/la-me-cap-confederate-flag-20150625-column.html. i think it's a fair analogy.

It has always stumped me just what pride these flags conjure up in people. To many of us, they're symbols of slavery, treason and racism. What's to be proud of? Enslaving people, starting a Civil War that killed 600,000 Americans, Jim Crow segregation? The KKK and lynching?

Yes, civility and chivalry were noble, but for generations that was only for white people. Fried chicken, grits and rhubarb pie? Sure, great. But they don't call for a flag

What a narrow minded tool. Thanks for pricing my point that it's a southern thing that Yankees and left coasters don't get.

I wonder if this ©unt, or the ©unt that linked it, wonder how anyone can respect the American flag that represents a country that enslaved people and started wars (including the civil war, but I'll let you live in your delusional world), massacred Indians, and interned Japanese. The red on "Old Glory" is for the blood on America's hands.

But go pledge your allegiance, then go fu©k yourself.

Edited by Rob's House

What a narrow minded tool. Thanks for pricing my point that it's a southern thing that Yankees and left coasters don't get.

I wonder if this ©unt, or the ©unt that linked it, wonder how anyone can respect the American flag that represents a country that enslaved people and started wars (including the civil war, but I'll let you live in your delusional world), massacred Indians, and interned Japanese. The red on "Old Glory" is for the blood on America's hands.

But go pledge your allegiance, then go fu©k yourself.

can always count on you to take the high ground.

a muslim symbol has as little to do with the current USA as does the confederate flag except that no muslim country has officially declared war on us.

One's a political symbol, the other's a religious symbol. Apples and squirrels.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3166640/Violent-clashes-expected-South-Carolina-Ku-Klux-Klan-New-Black-Panther-Party-come-face-face-rival-rallies-outside-capitol-statehouse.html

The white supremacists came out in force on Saturday afternoon to condemn the governor's decision to remove the Confederate Flag due to its associations with racial hatred.

Countering their demonstration, around 400 people with links to the New Black Panther Party marched in the name of racial equality - calling on politicians to do more than simply bring down a flag.

Not to defend white supremacists, who marginalize any legitimate group they purport to align with, and play right into the hands of the media and the left to reinforce their distorted view of the racist South, but the double standard here is brazen. The KKK are demonstrating for white supremacy while the Black Panthers are merely demonstrating for "racial equality." Edited by Rob's House

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3166640/Violent-clashes-expected-South-Carolina-Ku-Klux-Klan-New-Black-Panther-Party-come-face-face-rival-rallies-outside-capitol-statehouse.html

Not to defend white supremacists, who marginalize any legitimate group they purport to align with, and play right into the hands of the media and the left to reinforce their distorted view of the racist South, but the double standard here is brazen. The KKK are demonstrating for white supremacy while the Black Panthers are merely demonstrating for "racial equality."

also noteworthy to mention that there was a stated total of Black Panthers to the simply put "came out in force."

either way, i'd be totally fine with dropping an incendiary device on the crowd of people there. no one of worth would be lost.

also noteworthy to mention that there was a stated total of Black Panthers to the simply put "came out in force."

either way, i'd be totally fine with dropping an incendiary device on the crowd of people there. no one of worth would be lost.

I think that's What they call "addition by subtraction."