Russ Brandon Question

With the Pegulas taking control of the team last year, what exactly is Brandon's title and responsibilities this year. In discussing breaking the season ticket mark, he cites the work Whaley and Rex have done on the "football side" of the franchise. I don't remember seeing him in the war room during this years draft. It seems to me that he is now strictly on the "business side" of the new operation with no input regarding the football / personnel side.

Anyone have any insight ?? Org chart outlining the new regime responsibilities?

With the Pegulas taking control of the team last year, what exactly is Brandon's title and responsibilities this year. In discussing breaking the season ticket mark, he cites the work Whaley and Rex have done on the "football side" of the franchise. I don't remember seeing him in the war room during this years draft. It seems to me that he is now strictly on the "business side" of the new operation with no input regarding the football / personnel side.

This is correct.

He's just acknowledging how much the new regime, from the Pegulas to Rex, have energized the fanbase. His job is focused on revenue, from tickets to suites to advertising.