Ge-NOOOO's new roommate

Not sure if this will solve all of Ge-nooo's problems at the position, but Marshall is doing everything he can to get him over the hump. Maybe Spags can volunteer to help run plays in their living room.

Marshall then handpicked the Jets as the team he wanted to play for, according to the report, because of the bond he felt with Geno Smith. "I was really shocked at the intelligence, how smart he was," Marshall said. "I had known him as a player from afar. I didn't know his football IQ was so high. He had crazy passion. When I talked to him, I fell in love with the conversation. I said, this is a real opportunity, we have a great defense, great pieces on offense. If we can come together and gel, we may not be the best in Year 1, but if we can be effective and not turn over the ball, we can be in every game."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25213539/report-marshall-handpicked-jets-as-new-team-because-of-geno-smith

Not sure if this will solve all of Ge-nooo's problems at the position, but Marshall is doing everything he can to get him over the hump. Maybe Spags can volunteer to help run plays in their living room.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25213539/report-marshall-handpicked-jets-as-new-team-because-of-geno-smith

Crazy how delusional players are about their abilities and their teammates

I may be wrong, as it's been known to happen, but the New Jersey Jests look, on paper, as a squad that challenges the Bills for most improved in the division. Marshall is a massive pick-up, their draft was very strong and their secondary is as good as any in the league. I hate to say it but they are big competition in the AFC East. Damn, that Hurt to write.

I may be wrong, as it's been known to happen, but the New Jersey Jests look, on paper, as a squad that challenges the Bills for most improved in the division. Marshall is a massive pick-up, their draft was very strong and their secondary is as good as any in the league. I hate to say it but they are big competition in the AFC East. Damn, that Hurt to write.

It'll all come down to qb play

Funny how that punk Spagnulo doesn't show up when his team is making all kinds of mistakes. I was just thinking about him when I read this writing you guys put together. This Geno kid is intelligent? About as smart as that JC Penny catalog I used to deliver to Cleats back in the 70's. Even Shirl agrees with me. For an italian kid, Geno has a lot more learning to do to make it in the NFL.

H

Funny how that punk Spagnulo doesn't show up when his team is making all kinds of mistakes. I was just thinking about him when I read this writing you guys put together. This Geno kid is intelligent? About as smart as that JC Penny catalog I used to deliver to Cleats back in the 70's. Even Shirl agrees with me. For an italian kid, Geno has a lot more learning to do to make it in the NFL.

H

#wishgranted

They won't be hard to beat. Bowles first time HC will fail in NY, Gailey is laughable as an OC and we all know his offense cannot beat Rex.