'I was born a poor black child'

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly

which is obviously why the last fkg thing we want to do is listen to most people

the 'most people' argument is literally the worst possible one you could ever make about anything except elections. most people have been horribly wrong so many times it should be an automatic that when anyone trots out the most people argument for anything that isnt an election you should just instantly lose whatever debate you are in

most people have been wrong every step of the way through the entire historical debate on race and racism. whitey was wrong when they had control of the race issue, blacks are wrong now they they have got control of the race issue. see a pattern?

its 'most people' like you that instantly label every observation about blackness as racist that got us into the mess we current are in. most people should take a look at themselves and question every dumbass thing they believe about race that has us screwing this up so badly for the umpteenth time

exactly

which is obviously why the last fkg thing we want to do is listen to most people

the 'most people' argument is literally the worst possible one you could ever make about anything except elections. most people have been horribly wrong so many times it should be an automatic that when anyone trots out the most people argument for anything that isnt an election you should just instantly lose whatever debate you are in

most people have been wrong every step of the way through the entire historical debate on race and racism. whitey was wrong when they had control of the race issue, blacks are wrong now they they have got control of the race issue. see a pattern?

its 'most people' like you that instantly label every observation about blackness as racist that got us into the mess we current are in. most people should take a look at themselves and question every dumbass thing they believe about race that has us screwing this up so badly for the umpteenth time

I'm the problem?

“There’s no protected class for me,” Rachel Dolezal

definitely

you are part of the majority of americans that have outdated, dysfunctional, broken views on race and what is racist. completely broken

whitness had the first chance and they completely fubared it, we all know how. when whiteness finally realilzed its mistake it let blackness decide what racism is, and blackness did what humans ALWAYS do, they defined it to rig the system against whitey. thats what we are living in now and what you are obviously a part of

we need to flush the whole thing in the can and start over. no more automatic assumptions about whitey. no more special rules for blacks

the only thing that should remain is true equality based on true brotherhood. and we sure as fk dont have that right now

the only thing that should remain is true equality based on true brotherhood. and we sure as fk dont have that right now

And you can do that by learning to ignore what are only superficial differences in people and stop paying any attention at all to peoples' race. A really, really intelligent and respected fellow once suggested we judge people by the content of their character, not by the color of their skin. I think that's a better way to go.

definitely

you are part of the majority of americans that have outdated, dysfunctional, broken views on race and what is racist. completely broken

whitness had the first chance and they completely fubared it, we all know how. when whiteness finally realilzed its mistake it let blackness decide what racism is, and blackness did what humans ALWAYS do, they defined it to rig the system against whitey. thats what we are living in now and what you are obviously a part of

we need to flush the whole thing in the can and start over. no more automatic assumptions about whitey. no more special rules for blacks

brotherhood. What about sisterhood? Iheard it during the sSuperbowl. It must mean sistas are equal too.

You're a mysgist and racist. Brotherhood is not equality for all. Just men. And there are white men of all genders and races who do not conform to be your "brother"

Edited by Boyst62

brotherhood. What about sisterhood? Iheard it during the sSuperbowl. It must mean sistas are equal too.

You're a mysgist and racist. Brotherhood is not equality for all. Just men. And there are white men of all genders and races who do not conform to be your "brother"

Just how many genders are there for men? Then again, how many races are there for whites? I can see a duckdoggator award in your future.

And you can do that by learning to ignore what are only superficial differences in people and stop paying any attention at all to peoples' race. A really, really intelligent and respected fellow once suggested we judge people by the content of their character, not by the color of their skin. I think that's a better way to go.

sorry but your point is stupid. as i have explained over and over and over again here

and you shouldnt quote mlk when you have no fkg idea what youre talking about

not seeing race is supid. races are vital and a blessing and a gift from the universe. our problem is not SEEING race, our problem is COMPETING in a zero sum game based on race

im getting tired of your stupid ѕhit. please for the love of god go get some fkg books. i can give you a very long list of great ones if you like, but i know from past experience ppl like you wouldnt pick up a book if their life depended on it, they prefer to just keep saying stupid ass ѕhit like you are doing right here

stop being so infuriatingly ignorant. you arent helping the cause at all with this old tired disproven narrative. YOU and ppl like you are definitely the problem now. reading books can cure you, but you have to want to become part of the solution instead of the whole fkg problem

sorry but your point is stupid. as i have explained over and over and over again here

not seeing race is supid. races are vital and a blessing and a gift from the universe. our problem is not SEEING race, our problem is COMPETING in a zero sum game based on race

im getting tired of your stupid ѕhit. please for the love of god go get some fkg books. i can give you a very long list of great ones if you like, but i know from past experience ppl like you wouldnt pick up a book if their life depended on it, they prefer to just keep saying stupid ass ѕhit like you are doing right here

stop being so infuriatingly ignorant. you arent helping the cause at all with this old tired disproven narrative. YOU and ppl like you are definitely the problem now. reading books can cure you, but you have to want to become part of the solution instead of the whole fkg problem

No, the problem is seeing race. Race is not something to be proud of, as an individual does absolutely nothing to earn their race. Race is not an achievement. When race is not ignored, all it becomes is a way to separate and divide. A way to make us more different, and less the same. A wedge to drive between us, and a reason not to have a shared culture.

Race clings to a bitter and divided past, and provides no way forward.

I treat everybody the same regardless of their ethnicity, you do not, and I'm the ignorant one?

Just how many genders are there for men? Then again, how many races are there for whites? I can see a duckdoggator award in your future.

their are thousands at least of genders. It is all about how you choose to identify. There could be infinite. You chose your gender assignment because you conformed to what was wanted of you. You had no ability to decide. You had no strength to choose your identity. You are cis male.

And race? That's a social construct. You're not born white. Black. Or blue. You're born alive. And that's what matters. None of us choose our race. Society dictates. And those who attempt to choose their race are marginalized. Few of us are born with choice.

their are thousands at least of genders. It is all about how you choose to identify. There could be infinite. You chose your gender assignment because you conformed to what was wanted of you. You had no ability to decide. You had no strength to choose your identity. You are cis male.

And race? That's a social construct. You're not born white. Black. Or blue. You're born alive. And that's what matters. None of us choose our race. Society dictates. And those who attempt to choose their race are marginalized. Few of us are born with choice.

I sorta go by the theory that it is what it is but if you want to dress up as an Indian and sing "YMCA" or extoll the virtues of the Navy feel free.

There's two genders. "Have a Y? You're a guy."

There's thousands of behaviors. But there's two genders. Genetics vincit omnia.