Bills' Mandatory Minicamp: June 16-18

@WGR550

Bills LB Nigel Bradham on WGR http://bit.ly/1QGsCuR

"The most I probably improved in was my footwork, my technique" Bradham said during an interview on WGR this past Thursday. "I was just focusing on everything being sound, being an all around linebacker."

Bradham, who is going into the final year of his contract, said he definitely felt more comfortable in his third NFL season. "I felt like the game slowed down for me last season" Bradham told WGR. "I'd seen the game at a different pace. I knew what was going on before it was happening."

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was the same way his rookie year. Defense blows 4th quarter leads against the Pats** and Falcons, which would have given EJ a winning record as a rookie. Russell Wilson is a really good QB, but he gets more credit because he plays on a great team.

fixed that for ya.

Was it the Defense or SJ13 and Chandlers back to back lost fumbles that lost the Atlanta game? giving EJ a .500 or better record?

The great master of all things Bills will now lower himself to take your questions. :lol:

@JoeBuscaglia

On that note, let's do a Friday, post-minicamp #AskJoeB. 10 q's, 10 a's... #Bills, sports, or random. Fire away, fire away.

Hi Joe! Love the show. First time, long time. What kind of socks are you wearing?? And how do you #staywoke while EJ is practicing? Go Noles!

@salmaiorana

Here's the SalSpeak playlist. Catch up on all my #Bills analysis with one click. https://soundcloud.com/sal-maiorana-bills/sets/salspeak

@JoeBuscaglia

We know about Charles Clay, but how might the rest of the #Bills TE depth chart shake out? My full look at the group: http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/bills-positional-briefs-tight-ends

i still think his Twitter was hacked

Actually I think he has been pretty consistent. When EJ plays damn decent, JB says bad - when EJ plays not so well, JB says awful - when EJ plays good, JB says not very good - so when EJ played great yesterday, JB said he played good.

mark.gif7 lingering questions for Buffalo Bills after minicamp
Syracuse Post-Standard reports: 'The Bills' offensive coaches have all said the quarterback competition will truly begin when the pads come on. EJ Manuel finished minicamp on a high note, but Matt Cassel and Tyrod Taylor are still very much in the mix for the job. The clock will start ticking on naming a starting quarterback when the team reports to St. John Fisher, and the Bills hope to find more answers in the coming months.'

WOW! Shots fired at Marrone in this interview... Love it.

(Talking about the excitement level in the building and Rex's impact as well as the staff)

"... All those guys, you know. Finally putting together -- getting an NFL coaching staff in the building. You know, guys who know the game of football and they're passionate about it. So I mean, put that in there with us, you know just young, hungry people who are just excited to be out there on Sundays. You know, get those wins. It makes it very fun."

:lol:

And then at the end he takes another couple shots. Specifically says the coaching change is why he came back.

Edited by GreggyT

mark.gifWill LeSean McCoy live up to the hype for the Buffalo Bills?
Syracuse Post-Standard reports: 'It's tough to see the Bills keeping more than four running backs on the 53-man roster, despite how much they say they want to run the football. McCoy is going to take the bulk of the carries, and there won't be much need for a fifth running back. It's early to say Seantrel Henderson is on the outs with the new coaching staff, but he's certainly not off to a good start during minicamp. As for the nickel cornerback job, Nickell Robey pretty much has that locked down. The coaches like Darby as an outside cornerback.'

If Rex picks the QB, I won't be happy.

If Rex picks the QB, expect it to be some retread Jets guy. Let's see, who is available . . .

• Greg McElroy?
  • Chad Pennington?
  • Vinnie Testerverde?
  • Bommer Esiason?
  • Ken O'Brian?
  • Richard Todd?
  • or my odds on Favorite: Joe Namath!!!!
Edited by CSBill

If Rex picks the QB, I won't be happy.

Greg Roman/s career is squarely on the line. With all this talent and these sky-high expectations, anything less than a top-10 offense will be a major disappointment that will hamstring any future shot at a head coaching gig. If he meets those expectations, he's likely a leading candidate to take over for a team after the Super Bowl.

Edited by scribo