Which is the better season?

Which is the better season for the Bills  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather...

• Go 10-6 and miss the playoffs on a tiebreaker
    • Go 7-8-1 and lose in the 1st round

Thought that this poll may be interesting.

I went with 10-6 b/c that will mean the team played to my expectations (I actually think 11-5). If they are unlucky they are unlucky. I would rather that than sliding into the playoffs while regressing.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

:sick:

The only way to the Superbowl is through the playoffs, and then it's "any given Sunday".... I'll take 7-8-1 and playoffs, even if it's not ideal.

Edit: Hm, didn't see that it's guaranteed that they lose in the first round with said birth. God dammit.

Edited by Dorkington

The only way to the Superbowl is through the playoffs, and then it's "any given Sunday".... I'll take 7-8-1 and playoffs, even if it's not ideal.

Edit: Hm, didn't see that it's guaranteed that they lose in the first round with said birth. God dammit.

Ha ha, I wanted to make it a difficult decision with a straight forward question. It removes everyone's feelings about particular players, staff, etc...

Thought that this poll may be interesting.

I went with 10-6 b/c that will mean the team played to my expectations (I actually think 11-5). If they are unlucky they are unlucky. I would rather that than sliding into the playoffs while regressing.

Did we lose to the jests in week 17 to go 10-6 & miss out? That would kill me.

making the playoffs.....your the 6th best team in conference or better.

missing the playoffs on a tie breaker could be the 7th, 8th or 9th best team.

Not true, because division winners are guaranteed a playoff spot. I used those exact records because that situation happened last year (except the 7-8-1 team won a playoff game against Ryan Lindley).

Not true, because division winners are guaranteed a playoff spot. I used those exact records because that situation happened last year (except the 7-8-1 team won a playoff game against Ryan Lindley).

Maybe the Ravens trade for Lindley and we could do the same?

lets get a good 4 question poll going

repeat the questions to show your favorite scenario and second

Lets push for something like this

AFCE division crown (to unseat the Cheaters) at least 1 playoff win

AFCE division crown playoff loss

10-6 WC and a playoff win (or 9-7)

10-6 WC and a playoff loss

lets get a good 4 question poll going

repeat the questions to show your favorite scenario and second

Lets push for something like this

AFCE division crown (to unseat the Cheaters) at least 1 playoff win

AFCE division crown playoff loss

10-6 WC and a playoff win (or 9-7)

10-6 WC and a playoff loss

Everyone will pick playoff wins. A good poll question is difficult to answer.

true, but then people won't answer it if they don't like the scenarios

That's why it isn't leading. It has nothing to do with a franchise QB or wins over certain teams or anything else. It's a simple 10-6 no playoffs or 7-8-1 and a playoff loss.

It's a difficult decision and a case can easily be made on either side. When both sides can be right (Hogan vs. Goodwin) it makes the conversation better. It doesn't matter how many people vote it matters how close the poll is. The closer the poll on here the better the conversation.

Whatever Dork!

i guess if your into "moral" victories.

imo, making the playoffs at any record is better than missing the playoffs at any record,