Cary Williams and Evan Mathis not fans of Chip Kelly either

There is a world of opinion out there concerning Chip and his methods.

Bottom line IMO he will be lucky to make it out of Philly alive.

Well, I'm of two minds. If he wins a playoff game, all will be forgiven. But he's done a lot, and stepped on a lot of toes and let go of a lot of fan favorites. If after all his wheeling and dealing, he goes 10-6 and doesn't win a playoff people will be pissed. If he does worse, pitchforks will come out.

Now that he's in charge he doesn't have a GM to hide behind

Do you really think he loved the program, thought it worked, but just decided to say some random critical thing about the coach on his way out?

Not at all. He's a guy mouthing off after he was cut. And look at what he was saying. Makes little sense.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/06/09/cary-williams-chip-kellys-conditioning-doesnt-necessarily-work/

@ProFootballTalk: Cary Williams says Chip Kelly's conditioning doesn't work and the Eagles were out-coached in most games http://t.co/EUIQKMVq9S

@ProFootballTalk: Evan Mathis is miffed at the Eagles for pulling an enhanced contract offer from the table http://t.co/64Wf08K6Uv

sour grapes, dude is just whining about working hard, kids are soft today

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Chip doesn't strike me as a racist. He does seem to be a totalitarian authority, that "gets rid of" dissenters. That may be fine in minor league ball(college) but I think win or lose, he ends up back coaching minor league in the end. Talented pro ballers are grown men. At some point they will be expected to be treated as such.

Chip doesn't strike me as a racist. He does seem to be a totalitarian authority, that "gets rid of" dissenters. That may be fine in minor league ball(college) but I think win or lose, he ends up back coaching minor league in the end. Talented pro ballers are grown men. At some point they will be expected to be treated as such.

But maybe Chip is still learning on the job? I dont care for him at all. But he aint not smart .

lets see how arrogant he is though?

But maybe Chip is still learning on the job? I dont care for him at all. But he aint not smart .

lets see how arrogant he is though?

I don't think its a matter of intelligence, or arragance. Saben didn't make it in the NFL. I would never question saben's smarts. Rather, he has expectations based on past experience. He may adapt, he may not. I just think he believes his system will carry him in the nfl.

I don't think its a matter of intelligence, or arragance. Saben didn't make it in the NFL. I would never question saben's smarts. Rather, he has expectations based on past experience. He may adapt, he may not. I just think he believes his system will carry him in the nfl.

I think he thinks that too.

If he is an arrogant bastard he might have trouble making adjustments. and not just at halftime : )