Positive outlook on Bills in 2015 from NFL Network

I catch myself, reminding myself, that this is not the same team from last year or from the past 15 years...

Saying LeSean McCoy is a Bill still feels alien to me.

Saying Rex Ryan is our coach feels like a dream.

I'm all in for the Bills to take the division. I just hope the QB play can get us there!

Go Bills!

Edited by KollegeStudnet

I have been looking for place to insert this quote. thought of starting a thread about it.

But i think it fits here. stolen from a recent interview about Sammy Watkins with Lal, wr coach extraordinaire!!

"We're going to be feared for our route running and for how violently we play the game," Lal said.

Oh My this IS exciting !! and yes we will get a run in this year.

I will always sing along loudly with our Dear Senators personal mantra.

19-0 BABY !

Edited by 3rdand12

I do not feel comfortable thinking about this. Some of my favorite Bills in the last 3 to 4 years are no longer with the team or key contributors. Spikes, Alonso, Fitz, SJ13 (loved to not truly love him), Chandler, Byrd... all gone or replaced. Guys like Fred Jackson and Kyle Williams up there in years. We're definitely a new Bills.

I do not feel comfortable thinking about this. Some of my favorite Bills in the last 3 to 4 years are no longer with the team or key contributors. Spikes, Alonso, Fitz, SJ13 (loved to not truly love him), Chandler, Byrd... all gone or replaced. Guys like Fred Jackson and Kyle Williams up there in years. We're definitely a new Bills.

If you think the Bills have had a turnover just take a look at the Sabres. I knew their whole roster at the start of last season and probably only know 8 guys now.