New Girl

I will translate for everyone:

"She hates TBD along with all other good things in my life, she likes to monopolize my time and change me into the person that SHE wants me to be. She gets really pissed when I tell people about it, so we wit down together and come up with elaborate stories and/or excuses that seem plausible so nobody thinks that she's the "bad guy"... This is me crying out for help- somebody.... Please.... ANYBODY!!! HOWWWWAAAARRRDDDD!!"

Like I said...."Welcome to hell."

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Update. In case anybody cares. Been a bit over a month now. Things are going great. Only problem is the old psycho co-worker, and this one's names are literally one letter off from one another, so awkward mix ups happen. But she only gets mad when I get too guilty about it.

We talked about my love of sports. She understands that once a week, that's my time with the guys to go out, drink beer and get loud. And she's OK with that. The other night I told her I was offered an extra Astros ticket, told her I turned it down to hang out with her. She appriciated it, but told me to just go to the game and have fun, and we hung out that night. So she's pretty awesome.

She's even willing to learn hockey. It's the south, so she found the fact that I loved hockey weird at first.

And no, she's not the reason I haven't been posting. I also got a new job the week after we started, so I've been in training. F'real.

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe