New Girl

You two have been "dating" for such a short time, and she's already making your plans for a Saturday morning in October? Yeah man, run away as fast as you can. Change your phone number and move to North Dakota.

Craaaazzzzeeeee!

Oh yeah, she has crazy friends because she is also crazy. Crazy women like to surround themselves with girlfriends who are only slightly more crazy than themselves to make them look better by comparison. It's a fact.

If you don't bang her first, though, you might want to consider switching teams. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You two have been "dating" for such a short time,

No, they haven't been dating, they've been "hanging out", which is apparently what kids do now instead of taking a girl out (without her friends) to do something and then going back to her place to fool around.

May have found the red flag. We hung out tonight. I casually mentioned the Bills 8:30 AM (Central Time Zone) game against Jacksonville. Her reply "Too bad you'll miss it because of church." I chuckled assuming that she was playing. Nope.

On the plus side, it seems she doesn't just want to be friends.

Knowing that his mom's vagina is the only one he's ever touched, this could work.

Wrong on so many levels, Gug, you need help, not from a bottle, not from a simple chat, I think we are talking several years of intensive therapy just to break into the unique perspective that you posess.

Wrong on so many levels, Gug, you need help, not from a bottle, not from a simple chat, I think we are talking several years of intensive therapy just to break into the unique perspective that you posess.

To have the best compliment I've ever received here during my TBD tenure be your 5000th post is an absolute honor. If you go to the TBDAHOT, I'll have a beer waiting for you!

Jesus dude....I know you're lonely but take some sound advice.....RUN!!!!!!!

Find an atheist or an agnostic. Find a girl with no predispositions. It's hard, I know, but we've all been through it. It can happen. Good luck.

Catholics have the option to go to Saturday night mass- start looking there- plus, they have a direct line to "the Man", hahaha

I am pretty sure he's the therapist for "insensitive therapy".... Perhaps you were trying to suggest sensitivity therapy..., we could quite possibly have something resembling a TBDism here....

My opinion- if you're looking for some lovin' at all cost, hit her and quit her, if you're looking for something serious, RUN!

That is not a red flag, IMO.

I don't get why people want their wives to love football. So long as she tolerates it with only mild irritation then that should show you she is wife material.

My wife won't watch games on TV. But she loves the draft and she loves going to Bills games. She's what many would call a "keeper."

That is not a red flag, IMO.

I don't get why people want their wives to love football. So long as she tolerates it with only mild irritation then that should show you she is wife material.

Dude! This bird, that he isn't even really dating, told him that he would need to miss the Bills/Jags game (IN OCTOBER) because he would be in church! And she was serious!

Dude! This bird, that he isn't even really dating, told him that he would need to miss the Bills/Jags game (IN OCTOBER) because he would be in church! And she was serious!

It's an easy enough out--"oh, I was planning on going to evening service that day"