New Girl

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They go crazy for accordianists, too.

But bagpipes...nothing gets the bonnie lasses goin' like the Great Highland Warpipes, laddie...

True story: in the Second Battle of El Alamein, the 51st Highland Division led their attack off with bagpipes. Each company was led by a piper. Germans shot the pipers first. It's not considered a conicidence.

But bagpipes...nothing gets the bonnie lasses goin' like the Great Highland Warpipes, laddie...

True story: in the Second Battle of El Alamein, the 51st Highland Division led their attack off with bagpipes. Each company was led by a piper. Germans shot the pipers first. It's not considered a conicidence.

"We have a piper down, I repeat, a piper is down."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJMfbrFEric

Son of a B word...I knew it would be a short time before DC Tom would draw parallels between TRBJ's wanting to get laid and the Battle of the Bulge.

Son of a B word...I knew it would be a short time before DC Tom would draw parallels between TRBJ's wanting to get laid and the Battle of the Bulge.

El Alamein was in North Africa, you dumbass.

But...much like 6th SS Panzer Army's inability to reach the Meuse at Dinant, TRBJ's failure is pre-ordained.

That was our original plan for the first date. Thankfully she had some things come up and we couldn't hang out till later in the day. This was the scene there that day.

minute-maid-park-flash-flood.jpg

I dunno. I can see by the pic she's kinda cute. But isn't she awfully small? I know looks can fool ya and all. I do think that all red outfit is nice. And I can see you were a real gentleman by holding her hand while walking her through that mud puddle.