New Girl

I think I found her Tinder profile pic:

5nmy51.jpg

Holy Moly... The internet has everything! I thought they got a little more rain down in Houston?

Why are you posting?

Aren't you supposed to be meeting her friends tonight?

So says the sweet young lady who was scolded for posting during a sporting event. You've come a long way baby!

J/K CGF... You give him hell! ;-)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one is definitely real, and definitely interested. We clicked right away. Really excited about this one. Meeting her friends for the first

And yes, although she won't admit it, you know who is very jealous. It's so obvious it's funny.

So, when are you going to introduce her to Shirl?

Those ukulele groupies can be hardcore, be careful.....

No, that's far in my past. You've probably heard of us, we were one of the biggest Don Ho cover bands in Lackawana. We called ourselves "The Four Hos." Our groupies were Ho-hos.

Rockin' Tiny Bubbles on the uke for the Ho-hos...good times, man, good times...

No, that's far in my past. You've probably heard of us, we were one of the biggest Don Ho cover bands in Lackawana. We called ourselves "The Four Hos." Our groupies were Ho-hos.

Rockin' Tiny Bubbles on the uke for the Ho-hos...good times, man, good times...

:lol:

Tiny Tim = Wilt Chamberlin???

Good luck with this female TRBJ...

Edited by Formerly Joe F

Hotter than the other one ? Pics or it didn't happen.

Did I hear something about making out in Denny's parking lot ? Elaborate please.

Was it the stuff dreams are made out of ? Did she taste like French toast ?

Edited by Ryan L Billz

The only way you know it's real is if you blow a stinky fart in her presence, and she sensuously wafts it toward her nose. It's the girlfriend test. If she gags or scoffs at you, it wasn't meant to be.

Well she was going through my Facebook and came across a picture of me after the Green Bay game. Shirtless in Zubaz and didn't leave.

The only way you know it's real is if you blow a stinky fart in her presence, and she sensuously wafts it toward her nose. It's the girlfriend test. If she gags or scoffs at you, it wasn't meant to be.

And if things progress, later he can try the Dutch-oven wife test.

Run with that. Chicks dig ukulele players. Man, when I had my ukulele quartet, I got laid every damn night...

Did the four of you swap at all, or did you do the same guy every time?

I think I found her Tinder profile pic:

5nmy51.jpg

This girl is gorgeous.

And if things progress, later he can try the Dutch-oven wife test.

You jest, but that's close to how I knew Mrs. Bandit liked me more than just a little. She walked into my office (we worked together at the time) right after I had let fly a widow-maker of a gas cloud. There was no way she didn't smell it, but she simply asked me the question she came to ask, held a polite (but understandably short) conversation, and then left.

I was certain at that point.

You jest, but that's close to how I knew Mrs. Bandit liked me more than just a little. She walked into my office (we worked together at the time) right after I had let fly a widow-maker of a gas cloud. There was no way she didn't smell it, but she simply asked me the question she came to ask, held a polite (but understandably short) conversation, and then left.

I was certain at that point.

:lol:

I had a similar experience. I had been dating my then girlfriend for a couple years, and she surprised me with a cruise to the Bahamas for my 30th birthday. Well, the morning after the captain's dinner....steak, lobster tails, a few bottles of champagne and a quart of gin....I woke up and dropped the type of fart that could eat the stitching out of Levis. It was so bad that my (then girlfriend) wife began vomiting violently in the bathroom. Hell, I almost threw up. After she stopped throwing up, we laughed hysterically, and we went up to the pool and had some breakfast and drinks. I asked her to marry me a few months later.

I passed the test. Although her overzealous friend that just broke up with an alcoholic boyfriend was slightly upset with my (extremely lowballed) estimation of 2-3 beers a week.

You still have both your kidneys?