New Girl

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Also, everything the other one didn't like about me (my taste in music, my ukulele, my passion for sports, my love of craft beer) this girl not only tolerates, but actually likes.

Run for your life.

Any woman interested in you (specifically you, this isn't global advice) is scarier than the ones smart enough to simply tolerate

Yes. Also, everything the other one didn't like about me (my taste in music, my ukulele, my passion for sports, my love of craft beer) this girl not only tolerates, but actually likes.

She's obviously lying to you. She likes your ukulele? That's like saying a girl saying that she prefers a small penis.

She's really into music. Lol. I also play guitar, ukulele is what I play when it's too inconvenient to carry a guitar wherever I go.

Run with that. Chicks dig ukulele players. Man, when I had my ukulele quartet, I got laid every damn night...

And yes, although she won't admit it, you know who is very jealous. It's so obvious it's funny.

Dude... You finally realize this. ?? What has everybody been saying all along since the start? Chicks have a natural inclination to compete w/other chicks. It should have been your first weapon.

Now I am not saying it works for everyone... But, it damn well comes close. They go primal and don't even know it. Oh, and most certainly won't admit it. Be in control. ;-P

Shhh... Just don't tell my wife I am talking like this. Yes Honey... I will be right there! ;-) ;-)

Run with that. Chicks dig ukulele players. Man, when I had my ukulele quartet, I got laid every damn night...

Homo sex doesn't count. Not that there is anything wrong w/that (well, yes there is). You want him to get kicked out of his Bible class and Chick-Fil-A/Hobby Lobby?