Andy Griffith Vs The Patriot Act

Remember when he media wasn't totally sold out to the left? This is a remarkable scene. No way anything close to this would be aired now. NSA and CIA would LOL if they watched this.

Of course back then, the left would have fully agreed with Andy. And I suspect they will again just as soon a Republican is back in the White House.

Remember all the "shredding the Constitution" hysteria during the Bush years? It was right in there with all the "Close Gitmo Now" and "Stop bombing brown people" talk that suddenly disappeared 6+ years ago.

lol

Of course back then, the left would have fully agreed with Andy. And I suspect they will again just as soon a Republican is back in the White House.

Remember all the "shredding the Constitution" hysteria during the Bush years? It was right in there with all the "Close Gitmo Now" and "Stop bombing brown people" talk that suddenly disappeared 6+ years ago.

lol

Ya, sort of like how the economic crisis was all of a sudden Obama's fault, Iraq also and all of a sudden the government was incredibly big and out of control, whatever

Ya, sort of like how the economic crisis was all of a sudden Obama's fault, Iraq also and all of a sudden the government was incredibly big and out of control, whatever

Slow down, Lassie. You're not making sense. You're saying Timmy is in trouble?

You nustucking dumbass. :lol:

Remember when he media wasn't totally sold out to the left? This is a remarkable scene. No way anything close to this would be aired now. NSA and CIA would LOL if they watched this.

I remember when that lefty J. Edgar Hoover was spying on all those righties in the civil rights movement and peace movement .

lol

Ok fair enough. I know for sure the left would never like this scene. They seem to prefer kings, queens(especially queens) and authoritarian rule to much. They may be sickened by this history lesson. Funny how things come around. Some might think that Griffith was out of date and 60s vanilla but now seems kind bad ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3boDX-3iRJg

Edited by Dante

At what point will Obama (in your mind) own what's happened on his watch as President?

Ok fair enough. I know for sure the left would never like this scene. They seem to prefer kings, queens(especially queens) and authoritarian rule to much. They may be sickened by this history lesson. Funny how things come around. Some might think that Griffith was out of date and 60s vanilla but now seems kind bad ass.

Barney Fife. Gatorman. Separated at birth?

says the guy who thinks the CIA and NSA are filled with lefties

I never said that. If I gave that impression I'm sorry. I don't know what the political leanings are of those people. I think both the left and the right are fully capable of disregarding the 4th amendment. I am against them gathering information without a warrant whom ever they are. If Reagan wanted to do that I would be against it.

I never said that. If I gave that impression I'm sorry. I don't know what the political leanings are of those people. I think both the left and the right are fully capable of disregarding the 4th amendment. I am against them gathering information without a warrant whom ever they are. If Reagan wanted to do that I would be against it.

Maybe instead of saying "Remember when he media wasn't totally sold out to the left?" how about remember when the media wasn't concentrated in so few hands and there was more diversity of viewpoints- maybe we have different definitions of what left is, do you consider the take over of our government by large corporations and mega wealthy individuals as leftist? there have been studies done https://represent.us/action/theproblem-4/ that show that public opinion makes almost no effect on which policies become law, what does have major impact is money.

Maybe instead of saying "Remember when he media wasn't totally sold out to the left?" how about remember when the media wasn't concentrated in so few hands and there was more diversity of viewpoints- maybe we have different definitions of what left is, do you consider the take over of our government by large corporations and mega wealthy individuals as leftist? there have been studies done https://represent.us/action/theproblem-4/ that show that public opinion makes almost no effect on which policies become law, what does have major impact is money.

No. The left are useful idiots for the global corporations, foreign banks and the global elite. The use the left to domesticate us. To make us weaker and thus more pliable. Easier to control when the sense of independence is non existent. They don't need a bunch of independent industrialists, entrepreneurs running around doing their own thing and disrupting the concentration of wealth and in turn power. Whether it's the Tri Lateral Commission that Goldwater spoke of or the freakin Illuminatai I'll be f'd if I know. What I do believe that the current fed government has been hi jacked by external interests. Maybe the NSA, CIA are working for those interests gathering compromising info on senators, speakers of the house and so on to gain leverage on them. I don't know but something is really rotten.

Edited by Dante