KBUD...All weed radio!

Just what the world needs. "We now break from our 24/7 Tom Petty 'The Mewling is the Hardest Part' marathon to bring you 30 minutes of Jerry Garcia playing the same guitar solo over and over and over..."

Just what the world needs. "We now break from our 24/7 Tom Petty 'The Mewling is the Hardest Part' marathon to bring you 30 minutes of Jerry Garcia playing the same guitar solo over and over and over..."

My radio has these button thingies. When you press one the station changes. It's really groovy man. Like, when something is on the radio, and you dont want to listen to it...bam! Easy peezy.

My radio has these button thingies. When you press one the station changes. It's really groovy man. Like, when something is on the radio, and you dont want to listen to it...bam! Easy peezy.

Hey, speaking of annoying noises...

Happily married is an oxymoron. Everybody knows that.

Not true. My wife and I are happily married.

The trick is: separate bathrooms, bedrooms, living rooms...really, we pretty much only share a kitchen.

I know you are trying to make a point, but outside of 'Drums' very rarely did the Dead or Garcia do any extended instrumental solos, they simply jammed around the original melody eventually bringing it all the back around to finish up or go into a separate song.

Not true. My wife and I are happily married.

The trick is: separate bathrooms, bedrooms, living rooms...really, we pretty much only share a kitchen.

Buy yourself a nice outdoor grill.

I know you are trying to make a point, but outside of 'Drums' very rarely did the Dead or Garcia do any extended instrumental solos, they simply jammed around the original melody eventually bringing it all the back around to finish up or go into a separate song.

I take it you never sat through a rendition of Space completely sober. Edited by Chef Jim

Funny, I was talking to a friend of mine recently who is a chef in DC. He just got back from Denver where he helped his boss open a couple of new restaurants. He is a casual weed smoker, and I expected to hear cool stories about visiting the "weed stores."

I was surprised at his attitude toward the city and the new marijuana culture. He thought it was really lame. Said the entire city is shrouded in a smog of pot smoke. Got annoyed with dealing with dim-witted stoners all the time. I'd like to see it for myself.

Space came to mind when I posted, but I don't know if I would consider that a long guitar solo or if it was just a chance for the guys to test out new sounds, take a bit of a stage break while still on stage, a chance to let the crowd really feel like they are being enveloped in the music courtesy of all the drugs....

and I have ONLY seen the Dead sober...i am not one to smoke weed, and I try not to get drunk at shows because I don't want to miss out on the experience. sure I have a couple/few drinks, but still on the 'good' side of sober

I take it you never sat through a rendition of Space completely sober.

Edited by The Poojer

Funny, I was talking to a friend of mine recently who is a chef in DC. He just got back from Denver where he helped his boss open a couple of new restaurants. He is a casual weed smoker, and I expected to hear cool stories about visiting the "weed stores."

I was surprised at his attitude toward the city and the new marijuana culture. He thought it was really lame. Said the entire city is shrouded in a smog of pot smoke. Got annoyed with dealing with dim-witted stoners all the time. I'd like to see it for myself.

Ya don't say. Who would have thought that would be the outcome of legalizing weed.