Gender Confused? Can't Poop at Work? Good news!

So for our progressive friends who feel that government isn't out of control only need to read this:

In describing best practices, OSHA said many companies have implemented written policies to ensure that all employees have prompt access to appropriate sanitary facilities and are given additional options, including use of a single-occupancy gender-neutral or unisex facility or use of multiple-occupant, gender-neutral restroom facility with lockable single-occupant stalls.

Do any of you work in a place that doesn't either have lockable stall or a lockable door if it's a one banger? What an absolute waste of my money.

So for our progressive friends who feel that government isn't out of control only need to read this:

Do any of you work in a place that doesn't either have lockable stall or a lockable door if it's a one banger? What an absolute waste of my money.

And again, for what OSHA says is only 700,000 adults. Ridiculous.

There are approximately 700,000 transgender adults in the US. And they need some pooping comforts at work.

So OSHA issues guidelines on transgender bathroom guidelines.

I think there are also 700,000 other adults in the US who believe they are Klingons, so I'll be curious how OSHA handles that next.

You joke...but Seattle does keep Klingon interpreters on retainer to deal with those who honestly believe they're Klingons.

Contrary to what TV/Movies have shown, unisex bathrooms can only be single occupancy according to current building codes.

I think this is more about shutting down gender specific restrooms. No more men's vs women's facilities. So say goodbye to large public restrooms. Men will just have to wait alongside the ladies at the Ralph.

Why no do like the Romans did? No walls, no stalls, just a little side modesty panel if they must. Have the ladies plunk their arses down side-by-side next to their neighbor on an open trench and do their business for #1, and let them have stalls for #2 like the gents do. That'd be equality too. They're the ones who need a water closet.

Hell when I was in high school we had no doors on the stalls. They didn't want us hiding in there smoking. Try to take a dump in those conditions.

We swam naked in Gym. Required. Anyone else do that? The transgenders weren't accommodated very well then.

We swam naked in Gym. Required. Anyone else do that? The transgenders weren't accommodated very well then.

You know there was a thread sometime ago that mentioned this. It blew me away the number of people that said that was a requirement. Our school provided us with bathing suits color coded to your size.

Ugh - unpleasant memories. That's probably why I skipped so many gym classes.

NO different that having to shower afterwards.

I actually wouldn't mind going Starship Troopers. Just build one big locker room at the gym.

Why no do like the Romans did? No walls, no stalls, just a little side modesty panel if they must. Have the ladies plunk their arses down side-by-side next to their neighbor on an open trench and do their business for #1, and let them have stalls for #2 like the gents do. That'd be equality too. They're the ones who need a water closet

Remember when the Russians had toilets facing each other at the Olympics? It was a culturally thing. Not uncommon in Russia, but the western countries freaked out.

We swam naked in Gym.

:blink:

Did you go to that school where Denny Hastert taught?

Remember when the Russians had toilets facing each other at the Olympics? It was a culturally thing. Not uncommon in Russia, but the western countries freaked out.

In Soviet Russia, the KGB is all into your sh*t. Literally