Reviving an old TBD tradition: BABE OF THE DAY

IIRC, the admins shut this down several years ago after due consideration... i.e. that there are plenty of sites to find such stuff on and that they preferred to not create that kind of atmosphere here.

Edited by UConn James

IIRC, the admins shut this down several years ago after due consideration... i.e. that there are plenty of sites to find such stuff on and that they preferred to not create that kind of atmosphere here.

No, i just stopped doing it. =P

TBDAHOT candidate?

one of the twins, not sure she is a candidate to go due to her super religious beliefs. I can't explain it...

agree. Many other team forums are brought down by stuff like this. Signatures with gifs and pics, etc. Gets old.

When you want a beer with the dudes you wanna watch sports and talk women. Not see women and talk sports. That's a different place - the club. This place needs to be more the gentleman's bar and we can also invite Beerball.

Many other team forums are brought down by stuff like this. Signatures with gifs and pics, etc. Gets old.

In fairness, this isn't animated gifs. This is one picture per day, in the off topic forums.

Edited by joesixpack

Not secure in your masculinity?

Just not my thing, I prefer girls. Not that there's anything wrong with that...I am sure you weekly posts will be a welcomed addition by some here...30 views so far, so that's not bad...

Edited by ricojes

Not really a boob guy, but she sure does have a nice set.

There is no way I am even clicking on:

Starting a New TBD Tradition: DUDE OF THE WEEK

But it should be interesting to see how many views it gets...

What the hell is this?

I clicked on it because I thought it was going to be that funny peter pan. Not a real dude of the week.

I much prefer the blonde in my bed this morning.

Gugly in a wig?