Al Sharpton On Texas. They Had It Coming?

I love the one guy's response: "If it was God's rebuke, you'd be treading water."

Doesn't get any truer than that.

I wonder if a time will ever come when the left stops embracing Sharpton so tightly. You'd think the left would turn away a multi-million-dollar-tax-dodging race hustler responsible for riots and death.

But then, when you type it out like that, I guess we can see why they embrace him.

Seems to think the flooding is either climate change or "god's rebuke"? Can cancer please come and claim this guy. That's the only "god's rebuke" that's coming. No one should even report on what this guy mumbles about.

http://austin.blog.statesman.com/2015/05/27/al-sharpton-asks-if-texas-flooding-was-result-of-gods-rebuke/

The guy might be a screwball who is giving too much air time however I would never wish cancer on anyone. :censored:

Seems to think the flooding is either climate change or "god's rebuke"? Can cancer please come and claim this guy. That's the only "god's rebuke" that's coming. No one should even report on what this guy mumbles about.

http://austin.blog.statesman.com/2015/05/27/al-sharpton-asks-if-texas-flooding-was-result-of-gods-rebuke/

I think it's the ghost of Stevie Ray Vaughan.

The guy might be a screwball who is giving too much air time however I would never wish cancer on anyone. :censored:

A screw ball? I wish that's all he was then I would just laugh him off. He's evil. And for him, the more whites that get cancer the better and you know it.

A screw ball? I wish that's all he was then I would just laugh him off. He's evil. And for him, the more whites that get cancer the better and you know it.

What you see as evil I see as a screwball. And if you think he wishes cancer on white people you're a bigger screwball than him.

!@#$ 'em. I don't care if it's cancer, a heart attack, or a fiery crash; I just hope the dirty POS is killed off in the near future. The sooner the better.

You guys have !@#$ing issues.

While it's not my nature any more to wish bad things on anyone, I think it's not difficult to understand why some people would.

Al is a very special kind of dirtbag. He intentionally preys on the very people he says he trying to help. Wherever he goes, trouble is in his tailwind. He's habitually left a trail of deceit, hate, lies, corruption, destruction of property and even death, and there is not a single instance...not a single one...where anyone can point to a place where Sharpton has been and a situation was left in a better state than before he got there.

And it is all done under the pretense that he is there to help the poor, the needy, and those without a voice.

He's as despicable a dirtbag as you can find on the airwaves, so yes...it's not a good idea to wish any kind of harm on anyone, but if anyone is begging for it, it's Sharpton. When he IS gone, it will be the truest example of addition by subtraction.

While it's not my nature any more to wish bad things on anyone, I think it's not difficult to understand why some people would.

Al is a very special kind of dirtbag. He intentionally preys on the very people he says he trying to help. Wherever he goes, trouble is in his tailwind. He's habitually left a trail of deceit, hate, lies, corruption, destruction of property and even death, and there is not a single instance...not a single one...where anyone can point to a place where Sharpton has been and a situation was left in a better state than before he got there.

And it is all done under the pretense that he is there to help the poor, the needy, and those without a voice.

He's as despicable a dirtbag as you can find on the airwaves, so yes...it's not a good idea to wish any kind of harm on anyone, but if anyone is begging for it, it's Sharpton. When he IS gone, it will be the truest example of addition by subtraction.

Yes and you know who's to blame? The people that keep letting him get involved. Of all the people here I'd expect you take care of oneself conservatives to see that. He's only !@#$ing over the people that let him.

Yes and you know who's to blame? The people that keep letting him get involved. Of all the people here I'd expect you take care of oneself conservatives to see that. He's only !@#$ing over the people that let him.

There is no question that people let this happen to themselves. In fact, I think the parents of the last Sharpton target in Baltimore told him to stay away. But what Sharpton is doing is different than, say, a nutjob like Obama, who just keeps telling minorities it's not their fault, and oh, hey, here are some more handouts to keep you from trying harder.

Sharpton goes in with the sole intention of getting paid -- literally, and I don't mean figuratively -- from the very people who simply don't know anything other than a famous man says he wants to help. It's targeted and intentional and he does it all under the cover of being a man of God.

In fact, it's crazy to me that the very people who yell and scream about targeting bad mortgages at the poor sit back and let Sharpton do what they really hate: target minorities in difficult situations to make millions...on which he refuses to pay taxes that he insists needs to be raised on the rich.

There is no question that people let this happen to themselves. In fact, I think the parents of the last Sharpton target in Baltimore told him to stay away. But what Sharpton is doing is different than, say, a nutjob like Obama, who just keeps telling minorities it's not their fault, and oh, hey, here are some more handouts to keep you from trying harder.

Sharpton goes in with the sole intention of getting paid -- literally, and I don't mean figuratively -- from the very people who simply don't know anything other than a famous man says he wants to help. It's targeted and intentional and he does it all under the cover of being a man of God.

In fact, it's crazy to me that the very people who yell and scream about targeting bad mortgages at the poor sit back and let Sharpton do what they really hate: target minorities in difficult situations to make millions...on which he refuses to pay taxes that he insists needs to be raised on the rich.

Once again if you give $$ to someone you haven't looked into yourself well that's on you. I'd like to know how he's making millions off poor people.

Look what he's done. How many lives have been lost or ruined due to his actions. Why would I want him to continue walking the planet? Better yet, why do you?

Why do I not wish death on him? He will be dead soon enough. There are very few people I wish death upon. Especially a death as horrible as cancer.

Why do I not wish death on him? He will be dead soon enough. There are very few people I wish death upon. Especially a death as horrible as cancer.

I don't sit around actively wishing for it, but I'll have no negative feelings associated with his descension into hell.