If the Bills had Rodgers

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can pretty much say 14-2 and super bowl champions. Still I predict 11-5 this year. I think we should give you our 5th round draft choice Hundley to be your starter.

What do Packers fans think about Hundley?

What do Packers fans think about Hundley?

I think he is a great pick. We need a backup in the worst way in case Rodgers goes down. Flynn is a terrible backup. Hundley could learn from Rodgers and who knows he could be our next star quarterback or the Bills next star quarterback!

Don't tease me like that. But seriously...if only. Russell Wilson burns the most because it almost seemed like an obvious 3rd round pick for us at the time and we'd be sitting pretty.

I'd rather have TJ Graham. Speed kills. That's what they tell me at least

If the Bills had Rodgers he would have been run out the league by now mostly due to at various times a Arena Football level offensive line, a receiving corps with no legitimate NFL starter talent, and a coaching staff that couldn't coach a high school team to a state championship.

I think he is a great pick. We need a backup in the worst way in case Rodgers goes down. Flynn is a terrible backup. Hundley could learn from Rodgers and who knows he could be our next star quarterback or the Bills next star quarterback!

I think the Bills would be wise to keep tabs on Hundley's development in the next year or two. He's a QB that needs to sit and learn and who better to learn from than the best in the league. If in two years the Bills are still floundering at the position and Hundley looks like solid starter material, then he'd definitely be a realistic option to trade for. Also, Green Bay would probably look to deal him to an AFC team first.

There's no harm in letting another team develop your possible future franchise QB (who is raw) in a place like Green Bay where he's not expected to be the savior and therefore not pressed into action before he's ready.

If the BILLS had Rogers they'd have to pay him. Say goodbye to Hughes and the majority of the rest of the offseason acquisitions.

2 of our better players or you could hack away at a few mid tier guys.

Cassel, Chris Williams, Lawson and Percy for instance would go a long way to working it out.

Or just Hughes and clay would get you a pretty long way.

2 of our better players or you could hack away at a few mid tier guys.

Cassel, Chris Williams, Lawson and Percy for instance would go a long way to working it out.

Or just Hughes and clay would get you a pretty long way.

Yes! Trade Clay! That was my suggestion and everybody thought I was insane.

If the Bills had Rodgers he would have been run out the league by now mostly due to at various times a Arena Football level offensive line, a receiving corps with no legitimate NFL starter talent, and a coaching staff that couldn't coach a high school team to a state championship.

Beyond what appears to be a good head coach - the rest is kind of what he has had.