America's Got Howard begins now....

this is why we can't have nice things around here....maybe we can change this thread title a couple dozen times so no one knows what it's really all about

Sorry, temporary insanity. I shall no longer shite in your thread.

no worries, hadn't had my coffee yet and was just venting a bit...i should know better than to not expect at least a bit of irreverence when starting threads....

Sorry, temporary insanity. I shall no longer shite in your thread.

there have been some tremendous acts, I kind of like the new format, where they brought ALL auditions to Long Island instead of holding them regionally...you get to see Mel B and Heidi in the same awesome outfits more....listening to howard B word about how much work it is is kind of annoying, but what do you expect from him....

I need to catch up on this. Maybe this weekend

Tried to watch it last night and it just bored me. I think I've had my fill. I mean, does anybody really think a 13-year-old mariachi singer has a chance to win the competition?

it's the only show of it's kind that i watch and it is solely because Howard Stern is a part of it. That said, sure you are right, I wouldn't pay to watch a mariachi singing 13 year old, but damn, there are people walking among us with that kind of talent that aren't, allegedly, putting it on display already for big money. That girl had an incredible voice. I would like to see her follow that up with a live mariachi band and a contemporary song we all know done with a mariachi arrangement.

Tried to watch it last night and it just bored me. I think I've had my fill. I mean, does anybody really think a 13-year-old mariachi singer has a chance to win the competition?